Delivering complex feature-rich Marketing Solutions for our clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you are the linking pin between the business of advertising, marketing and commerce and the technology that enables it. You interpret business requirements, translate them to the solution and make sure the client finds a solution that will deliver them the desired business outcome. You are driving the selection, integration and implementation of the tool.
This is how
- identify and use building blocks for marketing technology application, define and execute a target architecture for implementation;
- read and write the scripting languages applicable to SFMC AMPScript, SSJS and SQL;
- build your own IDEs, work with the Studios (e-mail, mobile and social) and builders (Automations, Content and journey) and tailoring the tooling to the customer needs;
- engage with clients in workshops and have the ability to transcend your knowledge;
- collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions;
- support our account teams in creating responses to client opportunities and RFPs (request for proposals);
- be part of international projects and traveling across Europe and further.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work within the portfolio Customer & Marketing. Within this portfolio you will work in Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team. We believe that people live their life through experiences. These experiences, even when they take place in the digital world, are human experiences. We enable our clients to elevate that human experience. Because great experiences build connections. Strong connections create loyalty. And loyalty drives business results.
Our team transforms the advertising, marketing and commerce operations of our clients for measurable business growth. We achieve this by creating experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act and elevate their human experience. Our projects range from brand or customer experience strategy to solution implementations and operating model design. Together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers we create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences.
You have the opportunity to work at the Garage. This is the place where next generation businesses are made. The Garage is housed in the iconic former Citroën garage next to the Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. It is our space and place where we co-create the future businesses of our clients and where we design fresh propositions, experiences, ventures, and digital transformations.
The team describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte Digital is a great place to work, working in multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues, on challenging client assignments for a diverse, solid and global client base. The culture is open and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion for impactful digital transformations."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card that is valid throughout Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that supports your personal development;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. You have strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to structure complex problems. You are results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand. Your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). For the role of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer you also have:
- a Master's degree (such as Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Computer Science, Econometrics or a beta study);
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing technology, preferably in professional consulting role;
- experience in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, understand new technologies and are curious of technologies of the future;
- good knowledge of SOAP and REST API and its applications within the marketing cloud domain;
- the ability to determine the correct approach to extend functionality using out-of- the-box APIs;
- the ability to set up architectures to expose and to consume content between the technology and other systems;
- the flexibility to live and work across the European Union.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Lu Wie Hu Senior Recruiter Consulting on +31 88 288 72 95.
Note: To qualify for this position you must live in the Netherlands and have perfect command of the English and (preferably) Dutch language.