SAP Basis Consultant
As SAP Basis Consultant you participate in innovative projects and apply the latest SAP technologies in complex environments within IT for the Deloitte Member Firms, both nationally and internationally. You translate customer demand into suitable solutions.
You have a primary role in setting up, building, maintaining sustainable SAP Basis solutions, creating Proof of Concepts and making smart architecture choices.
You also have a role in setting up and building sustainable integration solutions and Portal & Gateway (Mobile) solutions.
You are the face of the SAP Team of Deloitte NL when it comes to knowledge and experience. There are 3 different SAP environments for Denmark/Belgium, Turkey and Netherlands. For in total 10.900 users. The following systems are in the different environments: BW, ECC, CRM, SRM, PI/PO, Gateway, Solution Manager and Portal.
In addition, you have a broad interest in the field of other information technologies, application developments and the entire IT infrastructure.
As SAP Basis Consultant you are responsible for:
- Maintaining the SAP Landscape that runs on Microsoft Windows Server Technology.
- Preparing, coordinating and co-monitoring the progress of projects and changes to the services, platforms and IT infrastructure provided by IT & Workplace Services.
- The achievement of project objectives.
- Implementing (continuous) improvements in the area of SAP Portal & Gateway and PI/PO.
- The cooperation with partners of Deloitte to achieve quality, identify shortcomings and ensure that they are resolved.
- Conducting interviews with customers and translating their issues into sustainable solutions and document these solutions in the form of a functional and technical design.
- Creating an hour planning for projects and small adjustments to the system.
- Conducting a thorough project administration with the available applications and tooling.
Daily monitoring of the SAP system and ensure that incidents and problems are handled and solved within the time limit.
The Deloitte CyberCentre
As SAP Basis Consultant you have the following competences:
- Higher Professional Education (HBO) level
- Technical training at HBO or university level
- At least 5 years working experience on the SAP platform
- Technical knowledge on the SAP Modules for BW, ECC, CRM, SRM, PI/PO, Gateway, Solution Manager and Portal
- Consulting experience on one or more functional SAP components
- Some Cloud knowledge/experience
- A good command of the Dutch and English language (orally and in writing)
- Strong in identifying problems and devising solutions
- Being able to effectively manage multiple tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic environment
- Strong affinity with Microsoft and SAP products
- A customer-oriented, proactive and pragmatic attitude
- Experience with implementations, migrations and support projects
- Experience with different SAP Technical protocols, integration protocols and Portal & Gateway protocols
- Experience with Solution Manager
- The skill and experience to be able to program in Java
- Some experience with integration between ABAP Back-end systems (including Proxy)
- Experience with Support and Operations
- Good social and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience regarding SAP Basis, PI/PO and Portal & Gateway or a similar integration software
- Experience with SAP PI 7.40 or SAP PO 7.50 (pre)
- Experience with the recent SAP Portal and SAP Gateway Releases
Your career at Deloitte
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Deloitte IT & Workplace Services (IT&WS), with about 160 employees, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all Deloitte departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
We offer you
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
Are you challenged by this vacancy?
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information. If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.