Designing, building and implementing technology solutions for international clients in response to the increased need to deliver timely, exact and complex tax output. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You are indispensable in the projects of your team and our - often - internationally operating clients. As a SAP expert you are able to further expand the Deloitte practice and deliver global tax technology projects.
Tax departments today often face significant resource constraints, requiring an increased focus on efficiency and effective use of technology to streamline their compliance and reporting processes. Overreliance on spreadsheets, outdated technology, and a lack of integration between tax and finance systems can hamper a tax department’s ability to obtain and analyze the data needed for timely and accurate tax compliance and reporting. The combination of large quantities of data and the time and resource constraints they are confronted with has made tax departments opt for a transition towards technology-driven tax processes.
This is how
- reviewing our clients ERP systems, covering a wide range of taxes;
- translating tax requirements from the clients’ business into an efficient tax solution design (SAP FI, MM, SD, external tax packages);
- involvement during the various phases of an Enterprise Tax Integration project (from designing, through building, testing, training and go live!;
- preparing business cases, tax technology roadmaps;
- innovating our practice (together with the team), i.e.: knowledge training, strategy definition, teaming with our alliances).
You will work in multidisciplinary teams of consultants and tax specialists. Specific knowledge about tax is not a must!
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with 20 colleagues in the Corporate practice group of our Deloitte Legal department in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Collaboration with other (international) departments of Deloitte and continuous (technological) innovation are key principles in this department.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- In principle, 40 hours a week, but we are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You excel in your discipline and you like to take charge. You will always go the extra mile. You have an entrepreneurial nature, and you’re driven to achieve the best results at all times. You enjoy working with people: in the Netherlands, as well as internationally. And you can easily switch between different social levels and cultures. For the position of SAP consultant, you also need to have:
- a bachelor or an university degree;
- at least 7 years of relevant experience in the SAP domain (SD, MM, FI). S/4 HANA is a plus;
- eager to learn and gain experience with Vertex, Thomas Reuters OneSource and other third party tax technology solutions;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Corporate Recruiter Cas Valstar via +31 88 288 31 23.