Helping the world’s leading companies transform their business through the latest SAP software solutions at Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As SAP Consultant HR you will work in a multidisciplinary team on developing and implementing new features and functions of SAP HR. You will foster collaborative working relationships with customers, key users and team members and will translate the technical issues into sustainable solutions. You will help clients optimize their costs through innovation and business process harmonization.
This is how
- Preparing, coordinating and co-monitoring the progress of projects and changes to the services, platforms and IT infrastructure provided by IT & Workplace Services;
- Developing functional and system specifications;
- Analyzing the current and future state business processes of the client;
- Translating current processes into desired future state design;
- Applying best practice functional and SAP HR processes to meet business needs;
- Advising the customer on improvement actions then realizing and implementing them;
- Configuring the SAP HR system to meet business requirements.
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Property & Corporate Services, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
You will share your SAP Solutions expertise in the Enterprise Technology & Performance Portfolio in Amsterdam or in Rotterdam.
Our SAP Solutions practice is an award winning SAP partner and part of the global SAP network within Deloitte with a central role in the EMEA region. We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on the digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (C/4HANA, Ariba, IBP, EWM, Analytics, Central Finance, MDG and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud).
The SAP HR team consists of 5 FTEs, of which 2 colleagues offer support from India. The SAP HR Team has tree clients, Deloitte Netherlands, Deloitte Belgium and Deloitte Denmark.
What we offer
- A flexible work location in Rotterdam or Amsterdam
- Working with ambitious colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- An open and innovative culture
- Great growth opportunities.
- Personal development and educational programs;
- A 32 or 40-hour working week;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the possibility to buy 15 extra leave days per year
- A good mobility scheme:
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration, related discipline, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in working and managing SAP HR modules mainly Payroll and Time as well as sufficient knowledge of Personnel Calculation Rules;
- Experience with SAP PA, OM, Onboarding and SAP HR customized modules;
- Experience with SAP portal/ Fiori launchpad (ESS, MSS, etc); Change management processes;
- Experience with SuccesFactors, Agile and Scrum is preferred;
- A customer-oriented, proactive and pragmatic attitude;
- High Impact communication and analytical skills to understand business requirements and propose solutions;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language (verbally and written)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.