Do you have extensive experience with SAP APO/IBP and Supply Chain (Planning) processes? Are you interested in the latest Supply Chain Planning developments and opportunities in the IT-related field? At Deloitte Consulting, you can now take the next step in your career with the next generation Integrated Business Planning (IBP) technology based on SAP HANA.
What impact will you make?
You will work as a (senior) consultant in a team on various SAP Supply Chain projects. You can think for example of designing and implementing new Supply Chain Planning processes for (inter)national organizations. In these projects you will use your business skills and SAP IBP knowledge to design and implement the SAP IBP solution for our different customers.
This is how
Important activities are:
- Performing a feasibility study/business case for a SAP Integrated Business Planning implementation;
- Defining, analyzing and mapping the Supply Chain Planning processes and the related impact on the organization’ and IT landscape;
- Defining business requirements and consult advice towards the customer on what improvement actions within the Supply Chain Planning (through interviews and workshops);
- Designing and implementing process improvements and SAP IBP through the completion of the project cycle (design, build, test, training, go-live, post-go-live support).
Our SAP Solutions practice is part of the Enterprise Technology & Performance service area within Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you work on business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), and other latest SAP innovations.
These transformations focus on generating maximum value for our customers within the set timeline. We do this by combining strategic objectives, process improvements, and technological innovations. As a SAP Solutions consultant, you will transform companies/processes. While working on projects, you will work with colleagues from different nationalities and disciplines at leading (international) companies in all industries. You will share your expertise with the 150 colleagues of our SAP Solutions team of which 30+ are part of the dedicated IBP team.
Innovation and personal development are of great importance within our team. Besides, our Deloitte SAP Offering has a close co-developing partnership with SAP, this helps us to keep developing new IT solutions for our wide variety of customers. Recently, our SAP IBP team received the EMEA Center of Excellence (CoE) status. EMEA Centers of Excellence are EMEA teams with niche expertise and specialist resources in any combination of service lines, industries, technical products, and applications. This status shows customers our knowledge about SAP IBP and it helps us to constantly keep expanding our customer network in the future.
Of course, SAP Solutions also makes a big impact, view an example here:
What we offer
At Deloitte, you offer solutions for the complex challenges of our customers and at the same time you work on your career and your growth ambitions. Some factors can help you with this:
- You will work with ambitious, well-educated colleagues, in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- We are a low-threshold organization and have an informal team (also after working hours);
- We offer an open and innovative corporate culture with plenty of room for initiatives;
- Our terms and conditions of employment match your ambition and needs, such as a market-conform lease plan, a laptop, an iPhone, profit sharing and an excellent pension plan;
- As a top talent, you get all the freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Besides, we help you wherever possible, we offer a balanced training program, a suitable competence model and a counselor.
What you offer
For this consulting position we are looking for someone with the profile below:
- 3 to 10 years of substantive expertise in the field of SAP SCM (ECC or S/4), APO, IBP or BW and proven experience with Supply Chain (Planning) processes in the field of Demand, Supply, Inventory or S&OP;
- Graduated in a university study such as Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business & IT or other science-related studies; it is an advantage if you have an APICS certification;
- You have strong analytical skills and you have good communication skills;
- You are an ambitious and driven person, you will not let go of a challenge until there is a right solution, and you show commitment to the realization of the solution in practice;
- You are a team player and you have an excellent command of the English language, speaking Dutch is an advantage;
- For you, working abroad is possible and you have a sense of political relationships and cultural differences.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we are always looking for people who bring quality and ambition to our company. We are therefore curious who you are.