Inspiring and facilitating finance teams to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge, understanding and expertise. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
You have experience in Finance transformations enabled by SAP with demonstratable experience in the delivery of end to end SAP finance solutions, advising reputable organizations and helping them in achieving innovation or cost reduction through improving business processes. As Consultant SAP Finance, you are a part of a multidisciplinary team with which you work on an assignment and in which you show that your expertise and skills are indispensable. You are able to talk substantively with customers about their financial issues and you are happy to come up with progressive solutions.
This is how
- Proactively engage in delivery of record to report process in complex SAP enabled transformation projects;
- coordinating project deliverables: defining, analyzing and mapping business processes, organizational elements and related applications;
- the preparation of business requirements for processes and applications;
- designing solutions to improve and support the processes, organization and supporting SAP Finance systems of our customers;
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 400 to 500 colleagues of our Audit department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Director Patrick Roosenburg describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We like to work with each other in a very relaxed way, where everyone talks to everyone. Whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. This applies on projects, in team meetings and also in social gatherings like drinks or events.”
Do you want to learn more about our organization? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4g9ix4WjYg
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're inspired and motivated to deliver excellent results also inspiring your team members at the same time. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Consultant, you also have:
- Completed your Master's study in Finance, Business or IT;
- at least 2 years of work experience in a comparable SAP Consultant position;
- interest in improving business processes;
- demonstrable affinity with IT;
- an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position before [add deadline]. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Consulting Hasna Bouiss on +31 88 288 7946.