Writing your thesis and inspire the AIM-team with your research.
What impact will you make?
As a thesis intern at the AIM-team you will focus on your own graduation project and you will gain experience of the job of a Deloitte consultant. Besides executing and writing your gradation project, you will contribute to the service offerings for the clients of Deloitte. Think of a demo that can be shown to clients, a presentation to the AIM-team regarding your results and the publication of your research.
This is how
- By working data- and insight-driven;
- by retrieving insights from data-analysis;
- by applying Big Data management techniques;
- by creating great data visualizations of your insights;
- by executing your own research proposal or setup in collaboration with colleagues;
- by working with the newest technologies, like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the area of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can relate to 5.500 employees working from 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has approximately 250.000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
Your will share your expertise with 115 colleagues of the Analytics & Information Management (AIM) department. The AIM department is divided in three sub teams: Data Discovery & Visualization, Advanced Analytics and Big Data Management. Within the AIM-team we focus on working with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation in for example the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Of course, Deloitte makes an significant impact: Click here for an example
Our working environment is described as: hard-working, collegial, ambitious, studious, but also fun and innovative!
What we offer
- flexible working hours;
- a laptop;
- an excellent and fitting (travel) compensation;
- a supervisor who guides you and who you can approach for all of your questions;
- an extensive network, as you will collaborate with different professionals
What you offer
You are communicative strong and you are able to find good solutions with the client and/or your supervisor. You have an idea of the thesis topic and the setup. As a thesis intern you enjoy performing thorough research and present your findings in an understanding and catching presentation. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in being:
- a University (WO) master student in the area of (but not limited to) Business & ICT, Data Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Econometrics and Business Analytics;
- independent, structured and critical at own work;
- available for at least three days per week;
- strong analytical skills;
- Interested in Information Technology which can be related to your education background, your internships and your (possible) working experience;
- profound in the English language (verbal and writing skills);
- Ambitious and want to develop yourself to become a consultant at Deloitte.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward receiving your application for the vacancy. At Deloitte we are open for all people that bring quality and ambition. We are excited meeting you!
Questions? Please contact Iris Swier