What impact will you make?
As a thesis intern at the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio you will focus on your own graduation project and you will gain experience of the job of a Deloitte consultant. Besides executing and writing your gradation project, you will contribute to the service offerings for the clients of Deloitte. Think of a demo that can be shown to clients, a presentation to the Analytics & Cognitive-team regarding your results and the publication of your research.
This is how
- By working data- and insight-driven;
- by retrieving insights from data-analysis;
- by applying Big Data management techniques;
- by creating great data visualizations of your insights;
- by executing your own research proposal or setup in collaboration with colleagues;
- by working with the newest technologies, like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Consulting also has a major impact (on): see an example here.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
What we offer
- flexible working hours;
- a laptop;
- an excellent and fitting (travel) compensation;
- a supervisor who guides you and who you can approach for all of your questions;
- an extensive network, as you will collaborate with different professionals
What you offer
You are communicative strong and you are able to find good solutions with the client and/or your supervisor. You have an idea of the thesis topic and the setup. As a thesis intern you enjoy performing thorough research and present your findings in an understanding and catching presentation. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in being:
- a University (WO) master student in the area of (but not limited to) Business & ICT, Data Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Econometrics and Business Analytics;
- independent, structured and critical at own work;
- available for at least three days per week;
- strong analytical skills;
- Interested in Information Technology which can be related to your education background, your internships and your (possible) working experience;
- profound in the English language (verbal and writing skills);
- Ambitious and want to develop yourself to become a consultant at Deloitte.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.