Your role as a Scrum Master
Are you ready to help us build modern web and mobile applications for our customers and make sure it fits their needs? When working at Deloitte Digital as a scrum master you will use your skills supporting teams delivering value to our clients and advocate the agile values and principles within Deloitte. In your daily job you will help teams grow and become more effective by facilitating scrum events, removing impediments, guiding the product owner and other stakeholders.
Joining our team means that you will be working in a project oriented way, both from our Deloitte Digital studio in Amsterdam as well as from client’s locations. Within projects you will be responsible to preserve and improve the agile mindset in the teams, maximize productivity and enhance collaboration in our teams, or agile teams at our clients. Some examples of Deloitte Digital projects a scrum master is involved are:
- Design and development of an e-commerce platform for a large beer brand
- Blockchain innovation project at an international bank
- Portal development at various government organizations
- Internet of Things Healthcare project at a large Telecom organization
We are looking for someone who:
- Graduated in a relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. business and IT, computer science, change management or psychology) and is preferably Certified Scrum Master
- Has 1 to 6 years of relevant hand on experience, acting as a scrum master or as a member of an agile team
- Has a passion for Agile and Lean methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and SAFe)
- Sees opportunities and is always eager to improve team performance
- Has strong communication and facilitating skills
- Understands different forces and interests in organizations and knows how to handle resistance
- Has knowledge about modern software development techniques and knows how to apply them effectively
- Is eager to train and inspire other colleagues in agile ways of working
- You have an excellent command of the English language
We work hard, we work together and we have fun!
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical.
In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture.
Please have a look at this video to meet our Digital colleagues (only available in Dutch):
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a coach