Senior Accountant / Junior Manager
Inspiring an audit team to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise.
What impact will you make?
You'll help and answer all the questions of the less experienced members of your audit team so they can perform optimally. We have a bride client portfolio, divided over different communities (Private, Public, International Financial Services, Listed & PCAOB). As a Senior Accountant /Junior Manager , you're an essential first point of contact no matter which clients you serve from Deloitte Rotterdam or Den Haag. You're also our expert advisor during all phases of the audit process.
This is how
- preparing the service delivery plan for the client, together with the Partners and Managers;
- identifying the problem areas and risks affecting the client, and supplying concrete advice;
- determining a major part of the audit strategy;
- taking responsibility for the input necessary for internal and external reporting for the client;
- auditing complex items in the consolidated financial statements;
- assessing the consolidated financial statements and ensuring they comply with all statutory requirements.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 400 to 500 colleagues of our Audit department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Audit also has a major impact: see an example here.
"People at Deloitte are making the difference! As a team we work hard and full of enthusiasm, but besides from that we pay attention to each other, which gives a lot of fun in our environment and our work.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good pension scheme;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- great growth opportunities: depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Senior Accountant / Junior Manager, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- completed, or are currently completing, your training as an RA (Chartered Accountant);
- at least 3 years of work experience as an Accountant;
- knowledge of IFRS and preferably also US GAAP;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Esther Rozenbeek via +31 88 288 18 52.