As a Senior Consultant Agile Transformation you harnesses the power of Agile applied to changing needs and thereby accelerate business value to our clients’ enterprises
What impact will you make?
You want to own your career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the first chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as an Senior Consultant Agile Transformation. Together with colleagues you, on a daily basis, advise and support clients on how to drive growth by converting traditional “analog” businesses to digital and adaptable ones and harness the power of innovation.
This is how
- deliver multi-mode transformations of organisations to become and sustain adaptable and Agile;
- have a laser focus on the intersection where culture, enterprise strategy, and implementation to sustain change meet;
- design the adaptable organisation of the future;
- contribute to establishing an Agile center of excellence;
- train and coach leadership and disruptive teams to optimise their Agile way of working;
- implement tools and instruments to empower efficiency and effectiveness and adaptability in an Agile way of working;
- deliver, together with a dedicated team, end-to-end Agile & Digital transformation to our global frontrunner clients.
At Deloitte, the leading firm in Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. With 15 offices throughout the Netherlands and well over 5,500 employees. Globally, we can count on 250.000 employees from offices in 150 countries.
Our Agile Transformation practice within Deloitte Consulting Amsterdam offers end-to-end corporate Agile solutions and implementations to our clients. Methodology definition alone is not enough, Agile requires new behaviours and interactions to collaborate with business partners.
Based on your interests, experience and fit, your role as a Senior Consultant Agile Transformation can be within in one of the three departments in Deloitte Consulting Amsterdam; Programme Leadership, Organization Design or Enterprise Architecture (all between 40-60 employees).
Mario Kortman | Manager, Programme Leadership
“We build the organizations of the future, at the very edge of market transformations or right at the core of current global enterprises”
Tessa van den Berg | Senior Manager, Organization Design
“We support building adaptable organizations. This happens on an ongoing journey with the aim to remain relevant in the (global) markets, and to remain meaningful places to work for employees”
Within these departments, collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, are central. Professional experience is important, but it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts our clients ahead in a tough market. Do you want to know your future colleagues?
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
Option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- the possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- a development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
- a university degree;
- 4 - 6 years of work experience with a focus on Agile, Digital Transformations or Adaptable Organisations is an advantage;
- the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence;
- strong communication skills (both Dutch and English);
- familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe);
- ability to train and coach non-experts to become change champions;
- ability to become go-to Agile expert for other colleagues and our clients;
- set the standard for understanding complex problems;
- have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used;
- willing to (frequently) travel abroad.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of Senior Consultant Agile Transformation. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For the answers, please contact Micha Lekawael (Sr Recruiter Technology) via +31 653528497.