Unlock Europe’s potential and position Deloitte as the transformation partner.
What impact will you make?
The global business landscape is changing fundamentally. Long-term trends, driven by liberalization of public policy and exponential technologies, are structurally altering the business environment across all industries. This requires CEOs to understand, refocus and transform their organizations. Many organizations are struggling to cope with these changes though. Deloitte Center for the Edge partners with CEOs and senior executives to help them make sense of and profit from the emerging opportunities on the edge of business and technology. As a Senior Consultant you will join us to unlock Europe’s innovation potential and position Deloitte as the transformation partner across Europe.
This is how
As a Senior Consultant, your role will involve the following:
- managing your own projects with your can-do mentality and supporting our key projects in the Netherlands and Europe (e.g. starting local activities in new countries) on an operational and tactical level. You bring structure and overview, prepare stakeholder meetings and documents in PowerPoint and get things done.
- Co-designing and implementing our internal and external marketing & communication strategy, raising external and internal awareness for our research (published by the Silicon Valley based Center for the Edge), blogs, and propositions in the Netherlands and Europe and acting as our linking pin to Deloitte’s industry, account and marketing teams in the Netherlands and Europe.
- Organizing exclusive sessions for CEOs and board members, dinners and tailored client sessions in the Netherlands and Europe. Your activities will encompass a variety of activities, from strategic planning to execution and supporting colleagues across Europe, e.g. designing the sessions, writing invites, and coordinating the registration process.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax &Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Deloitte Center for the Edge partners with CEOs and senior executives to make sense of and profit from emerging opportunities on the edge of business and technology. We help leaders understand the fundamental changes shaping the world, navigate the short-term challenges and identify long-term opportunities. Center for the Edge, anchored in Silicon Valley with teams in Australia, Singapore and Europe, conducts original research and develops substantive points of view, organizes exclusive sessions, and leverages an ecosystem of partners for new corporate growth.
Deloitte Center for the Edge EMEA is based in the Netherlands and we primarily work from our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. We are a small team and leverage the capabilities of internal and external partners to accelerate our impact. In addition, we have several team members across Europe to coordinate local activities. For more information, please see: www.deloitte.nl/c4e
What we offer
- A full-time employment of 40 hours a week.
- A professional and dynamic working environment with enthusiastic and international colleagues
- Work-related education
- A development program that allows you to continue to develop
- A good pension plan
- 26 days of vacation leave (when working on a full-time basis), with the option to buy 15 extra days of leave every year.
- The possibility to take a month of unpaid leave every year
- A good mobility scheme
- A laptop and an iPhone
- Optional participation in the collective health insurance
What you offer
When you join Center for the Edge, you:
- Are a self-starter, can deal with uncertainty and you focus on making an impact;
- Are a generalist with broad interest in corporate transformation, strategy, marketing and innovative events and workshops;
- Are eager to learn, a team player and you enjoy challenges;
- Have four to eight years relevant working experience;
- Have good project management and Microsoft Office skills;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary, international teams, and build and maintain relationships;
- Have excellent academic records and a relevant Master’s degree;
- Have good command of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition, so we are curious who you are.