Designing new business models & Inspiring high performance teams to make an impact that matters.
What impact will you make?
As (Senior) Consultant you will manage projects, work streams and small teams. Your focus will be on designing, implementing and optimizing business and operating models, operational cost structures, sourcing models and location strategies, to make our client’s strategies a reality. At Business Model Transformation (BMT), we work with the client, therefore you will spend most of your time with a multidisciplinairy Deloitte team at the client. You are an essential first point of contact for our clients.
This is how
- Driving strategy implementation and converting the vision into concrete results;
- tackling strategic and design choices with the client and translating these into actions;
- understanding the problem areas and risks affecting the client and providing solutions to problems and mitigating actions, based on best practices or other client experiences;
- challenging the client on content and ideas based on your expertise to increase quality;
- taking responsibility for internal and external reporting for the client;
- managing and coaching the less experienced members of your team so they can perform optimally.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 400 to 500 colleagues of our Consuing department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important.
What our colleagues Nanouk, Purnima and Robert say about Business Model Transformation
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant Business Model Transformation you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- between 3 and 6 years of relevant work experience;
- the ability and flexibility to travel and work abroad for international assignments;
- strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact Senior recruiter Marije Franck via +31 88 2880130.