As a (Senior) Consultant you want to guide our clients through the imagine and delivery phases of a digital transformation. This with a focus on designing and implementing futureproof processes with a focus on business outcomes. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
The Business Process Management team - part of Enterprise Architecture offering - supports large multinationals with the implementation of innovative processes supported by bleeding edge technology. In these endeavours we dive in the specific client situation by taking their strategy and challenges and translate this into tangible process improvements and automation. By means of innovative techniques like design thinking and running design sprints we provide insights in the art of the possible among business and IT. Specific focus areas are Service Management (enabled by ServiceNow) and Dynamic Case Management (enabled by platforms like Pega, Appian, OutSystems). This to make a lasting impact on our clients’ business processes and showing value by the consolidation of process data.
This is how
- Facilitate workshops to assess the client as-is and to-be processes;
- ability to apply design thinking and run design sprints to kick start digital transformation from a process point of view;
- gather requirements for process implementations (ServiceNow, Dynamic Case Management);
- defining how process solutions like ServiceNow, Dynamic Case Management fits within the overall client architecture (e.g. process orchestration within a micro services based architecture);
- apply BPMN/EPC as a modelling notation either for implementation purposes or to capture processes within a BPM center of excellence.
- managing project delivery by using suitable project management methodologies to keep track of budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting;
- lead onshore / offshore project teams by using agile / scrum as a way of working to deliver process/service management implementations.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with your colleagues in the Enterprise Technology & Performance portfolio in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialists in the Technology Strategy & Transformation offering. Business Process Management (BPM) is like EA and EDM one of the core competences in the Enterprise Architecture team, counting 65 colleagues.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
The spirit of our team was described as follows by our colleague Marlies Quekel:
“BPM is a fun team that is focused on content and in-depth knowledge, which you get to use at complex organisations”
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- A good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- The possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- A development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- Great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
You enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful. You also have the following qualities required for the position of (Sr) Consultant Business Process Management:
- a completed (technical) university education with excellent results;
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in Business Process Management work;
- international and / or extracurricular experiences;
- excellent communication skills;
Knowledge of BPMN/EPC modelling languages;
- designing solutions and wanting to realize them;
- great sense of responsibility, ambitious, open to learning;
- the will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Sr) Consultant Business Process Management. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.