Moving people – Winning hearts and minds to co-create lasting change. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Working with us, will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. As part of the practice, you will work on client projects that go right to the core of helping businesses deliver value. We work with senior leadership teams, helping them resolve some of the most complex and challenging business issues and build competitive advantage through aligning their organizations with their strategies. We believe that designing and managing effective organizations and creating the right conditions for business change provides our clients lasting competitive advantage.
This is how
As a (Senior) Consultant Change Management you will have responsibility for the design and delivery of the change management (for mostly IT- enabled) organizational transformation programs with activities including:
- delivering change management on a variety of business change programs including M&A, business and functional transformation, regulatory change and cost reduction;
- managing the impact of IT solutions and processes on the organizational structure, competencies and skills, organization culture, performance and readiness for change;
- designing change management plans and creating deliverables such as stakeholder plan, impact assessment, communication, training end user readiness;
- managing key stakeholders and developing engagement plans;
- measuring the success of change programs through the use of analytics
- running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.
Organizations are under a constant pressure to change and adapt to meet de demands and wishes of the market, regulations, employees, and other stakeholders. A proficient change management approach with a clear vision is essential for organizations to change successfully. As a change management professional you will guide and support clients developing and implementing (large, international) transformations. With the services we deliver and the transformations we guide, human capital is always put at the heart of change. For example, you will provide advice on the implementation of a new process or IT-system, guiding the human side of mergers, developing and supporting change strategies and shaping the corresponding communications and change approach.
Consultant Mariska Korrel describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We are always there for each other: we have a real team spirit among intelligent and ambitious colleagues.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to content, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant Change Management, you also have:
- a completed master’s degree;
- relevant experience within consultancy including experience with large transformational programs;
- a digital enablement focus with proven change management experience in (major) ERP system implementations, such as SAP or Oracle and/or cloud-based applications;
- proven experience in organizational change management skills, including stakeholder identification and analysis, detailed change impact assessment, end-user training, and developing and executing organizational change management plans;
- passion for translating strategic objectives by enabling the hearts and minds of people;
- worked in international business context;
- excellent social and communication skills.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga on +31 (0)88 288 2066.