Role Description as a (Senior) Consultant Change Management
Deloitte Consulting, the biggest global consulting firm, advise top companies on strategic and operational issues, technology and human resources.
The Change Management service line is part of the Human Capital practice of Deloitte Consulting in the Netherlands. The Deloitte professionals within this service line work with senior leadership teams to deliver value through people, by redesigning organisations, building capability, developing effective leadership teams and embedding behavioral change. We support our clients through the entire cycle of organisational transformation, starting with initial diagnosis right through to successful implementation.
Working with us, will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. As part of the practice, you will work on client projects that go right to the core of helping businesses deliver value. We work with senior leadership teams, helping them resolve some of the most complex and challenging business issues and build competitive advantage through aligning their organisations with their strategies. We believe that designing and managing effective organisations and creating the right conditions for business change provides our clients lasting competitive advantage.
Responsibilities as a (Senior) Consultant Change Management
As a Change Consultant you will have responsibility for the design and delivery of the change management (for mostly IT- enabled) organizational transformation programs with activities including:
- Delivering change management on a variety of business change programs including M&A, business and functional transformation, regulatory change and cost reduction;
- When IT focus: managing the impact of IT solutions and processes on the organizational structure, competencies and skills, organization culture, performance and readiness for change;
- Designing change management plans and creating deliverables such as stakeholder plan, impact assessment, communication, training end user readiness;
- Managing key stakeholders and developing engagement plans;
- Designing learning strategy, developing materials and delivering end-user training;
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops;
- Assessing the people impacts resulting from organisational change;
- Preparing business proposals/presentations;
- Measuring the success of change programs through the use of analytics and robust benefits management;
- Supporting the development of innovative approaches and ideas to deliver change management solutions to clients.
We are searching for a bright, talented and passionate Senior Consultant Change Management to strengthen the Change Management team.
For this vacancy we are searching for someone who has:
- A completed master’s degree and 2-6 years relevant experience within consultancy;
- When IT focus: proven change management experience in (major) ERP system implementations, such as SAP or Oracle and/or cloud-based applications;
- Proven experience in organisational change management skills, including stakeholder identification and analysis, detailed change impact assessment, end-user training, and developing and executing organisational change management plans;
- Passion for translating strategic objectives by enabling the hearts and minds of people;
- Worked in (inter)national business context within the private sector (such as Consumer Business or Financial Services);
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (orally and written).
Interested in this position? Please send us your application letter and resume in English
Career at Deloitte
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4.500 employees, Deloitte is a leading company in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multi-disciplinary and international teams. Deloitte has a friendly, open culture with space for own initiatives. Deloitte has excellent working conditions who will fit your ambition and needs. High potentials make quick promotion. Of course we will help where possible, with a balanced learning program and a customized competence model and continuously feedback loop.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Hasna Bouiss op telefoonnummer +31882887560.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.