Be an inspiring team member of our CIO Advisory practice to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and broad expertise in IT Strategy.
What impact will you make?
Within Deloitte CIO Advisory we are the tip of the spear, the partner of choice for clients’ most critical, complex, and disruptive technology challenges. As CIO Advisory consultants and managers we experience that in our everyday life, working in an organization that encourages initiative and wants to get the best out of you. We are looking for great candidates with 6+ years of experience to strengthen our team..
This is how
By using your experience on the edge of business and technology you will contribute to or lead (parts of) projects that deliver crucial value to our clients. Projects differ from fast paced strategy assignments that need to be done within weeks to big transformations that take months to complete. Typical projects and activities that you would take part in are:
- mergers and acquisitions, from IT assessments to post-merger integration activities, working on M&A from beginning to end. Doing analysis on the IT landscape working towards a deal as well as post-merger integration activities like coordination of projects in application rationalization, data migration or systems integration;
- technology transformation projects, from tool selection to execution and implementation. You will act as a linkin pin between business and technology, translating business needs into actual requirements for developers;
- analyzing the as-is IT landscape of clients and contributing to the development of the strategy for the coming years, as well as working with the client to reach these strategic goals. For example writing a roadmap for making the move from on premise to cloud based solutions, as well as supporting the actual move;
- developing yourself, the team and clients to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing business/IT environment. Learning about new technologies (i.e. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence), new ways of working (i.e. Agile, DevOps) and best practices.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 50 colleagues of our IT Strategy department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important.
Of course, IT Strategy also has a major impact: see an example here. Also see the points of view of our colleagues from CIO Advisory on The Digital era and Technology Operating Models: http://bit.ly/2DQaWtO
The team describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our monthly drinks reception, our ski trips, or a barbecue."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- graduated with a Master’s degree (like Business Information Management, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics)
- you have 2-6 years of relevant work experience as a consultant and/or other relevant experience within the field of Technology;
- you are able to advise clients on the edge of Business and IT and you know what is going on in specific industries;
- you are analytically and communicatively strong, driven, ambitious, you don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement at the creation of a solution in practice
- you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus;
- you are commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are. Questions? For answers, please contact Micha Lekawael (Sr Recruiter Technology) on +31 653528497.