Making high end analyses of our clients market and competitors. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You will be part of our new and growing Commercial Due Diligence proposition and you will delivering the highest quality analyses to our clients.
This is how
Our current Transaction Services (TS) team focus on Financial and Operational due diligence for corporate clients as well as private equity. The TS team has been very successful in recent years have being involved in most of the major transactions in the Netherlands.
We are looking to expand this expertise with a Commercial Due Diligence team. We are looking for candidates on various levels: consultants / senior consultants (2-4/6 years of experience). Depending on your experience and seniority you will be working on the following:
- conducting Commercial due diligence by, amongst others, analyzing relevant market trends, industry developments, competitive landscape, commercial strategy and reviewing business plans;
- Developing and pitching market and commercial insights to clienst;
- together with the Director of the team building, developing and shaping a highly successful new service offering.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has around 300,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
The Commercial due diligence team will be part of the Transaction Services team within Financial Advisory (FA).
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- growth opportunities;
- a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a time-for-time regulation for overtime hours;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
- Working at a great and fun place.
What do you offer
- a relevant Master certificate (business administration, engineering, science);
- an internship and/ or experience at a big 4, strategy firm or corporate strategy;
- a passion for M&A;
- analytical as well as commercial highly developed skills;
- fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.