What impact will you make?
In today’s omnichannel reality we believe that digital analytics is a key necessity to understand customer needs as digital sources (such as online, mobile and social) have become core in customer journeys. Understanding digital user experience and objectives to continuously adapt digital assets towards a seamless and consistent multi-channel brand experience is core to remain relevant in a disruptive market environment. We are expanding our Digital Analytics capabilities and are looking for a Senior Consultant who can help achieve and push the benchmark with us.
This is how
Your role as Senior Consultant Digital Analytics is to play a leading role in compelling digital analytics engagements with regards to measurement, root causing and (break thru) optimisation of digital assets. Typically these engagements will touch demand and (mobile) site optimisation including product & price strategies and often will be end to end including big data questions. To help answer these challenges you will have access to our large Data Visualisation, Big Data and Advanced Analytics competencies to ensure we answer the customer needs in multidisciplinary fashion. Many times you will find yourself working together with colleagues from other functions such as Deloitte Strategy and Deloitte Digital.
To answer these challenges you will apply methods from a broad range of data collection and analytical techniques and mastermind the best way to organise and analyse vast amounts of data using industry best practice tools. Next to being an expert in the field of analytics, we expect you to be an indispensable asset in client acquisition and strategic innovation.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio consists of three main disciplines: Data & Analytics Modernization (DAM), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Visual Analytics (VA). These teams represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio enable to tackle all kind of data and information business challenges. The teams work in close collaboration with each other and other servicelines.
- Data & Analytics Modernization: focusses on processing huge amounts of external and internal data (volume), preferably in real time (Velocity) and in a structured and unstructured form (Variety).
- Artificial Intelligence: Takes and static approach in creating a deeper understanding of data. This includes the use of methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining.
- Visual Analytics: Professions in getting across the business message by means of KPI Dashboarding, Advanced Visualisation and Storytelling with data.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Business, Information Sciences or Analytics
- Relevant experience as a Digital Analyst, with a track record of making significant customer experience improvement impact. Additional experience in consultancy makes you an even better fit
- Digital and tech savvy and with a passion for analytics and optimisation. You believe as much as we do that this is the ultimate professional playground for years to come
- Advanced knowledge in leading Digital Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. You also have experience in other tools within the Digital Analytics spectrum, such as Crazy Egg, ClickTale, Hotjar, Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audiencestream, Salesforce Krux, Relay42, Segment.io, BlueConic, Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ and Adobe Launch. Additional expertise in conversion optimisation tools like Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer could make you a dream candidate
- Expert level in using statistical methods and conceptual handling of large amounts of (big) data, for example through the use of R and/or Python
- Very strong data storyboarding and communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships with fellow analysts, designers, developers, marketers and business managers
- You are ambitious, possess well-developed commercial senses and you dare to be entrepreneurial
- Full professional proficiency in speaking, reading and writing Dutch or English
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.