Learn how the ethical aspects of the digital age are applied in large organizations. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant at the Deloitte Digital Ethics team you share our passion for Ethics of Data & Technology. We advise our clients on ethical considerations in the use of and in the development of digital solutions and technologies such as AI and Machine Learning. This also means that we help our clients to translate their business strategy into a practical interpretation of how the client can harness data and advanced technologies in a responsible manner.
This is how
- advising our clients on organizational and technical challenges related to Digital Ethics;
- solving and contributing ideas about relevant ethical and social issues related to data and technology;
- creating Digital Ethics materials for both internal and external (commercial) use;
- collaborating with different teams and industries within the Netherlands and globally;
- delving into the developments of the market and translating these into propositions;
- supporting project management;
- maintaining customer relationships.
Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 200 colleagues of our Cyber Risk department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Risk also has a major impact: see an example here. The Digital Ethics team is a multidisciplinary team that collectively wants to take the development of Digital Ethics to the next level in order to fully assist our customers with their challenges in this field.
Risk Advisory Partner Marko van Zwam describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We definitely do not like unnecessary hierarchy and in the office you just wear the clothes you want. After working for a few days at the customer, it feels like coming home at our office.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
What you offer
You have a passion for Ethics, Data & Technology. You are technical, analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented. For the role of Consultant Digital Ethics, you also have:
- a university degree. This can be legal, technical, managerial, business, commercial, or other profiles;
- you have a demonstrable interest and working experience in Digital Ethics and/or related subjects (e.g. Design, Privacy, AI, Digital Innovation, etc.)
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- a customer-oriented attitude, a proactive approach, and are perfectly able to operate both independently and in a team;
- are pragmatic and are able to balance multiple simultaneous engagements;
are capable of completing projects under time pressure and you have the ambition to develop yourself
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
We currently have a preferential treatment policy regarding female candidates for the role of Senior Consultant. This means that in case of equal suitability, preference is given to a woman. If you would like to know more about this, you can reach us by phone / email at +31 6 50 06 25 68
Questions? For answers, please contact Babette van Oostenrijk +31 6 20 67 51 90