Helping clients to drastically improve their employee experience, by navigating them through the landscape of digital HR tools and technology. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant Digital HR, you are a key member of any client facing team and are responsible for contributing to delivering high quality client work, business development and practice development. You will make impact by helping organisations build and implement their Digital HR strategy. You will support in future proofing our clients’ HR organisation by increasing the customer centricity of the HR service delivery enabled by cutting-edge digital enablers.
This is how
- helping clients solve complex issues by performing analysis, providing recommendations and utilizing
- combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology;
- developing work plans for components of client engagements and leading the delivery of defined project objectives;
- managing one or multiple workstreams in client projects, coaching junior team members and producing high quality deliverables;
- working with a range of stakeholders, and being seen as a subject matter expert within client organizations and by colleagues;
- supporting business development by contributing to new business proposals and taking role in industry and account teams;
- contributing to internal practice development by participating in proposition, methodology and point of view development activities and supporting knowledge capture and sharing.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 1300 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Senior Consultant Jenna Everly describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“For such a large company, it often surprises me how much smaller it feels because I’ve found my own communities of like-minded, driven and intelligent individuals.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are genuinely passionate about HR and have expertise in and innovative views on Digital HR. Apart from your digital mindset you demonstrate social perceptiveness and like to invest in your personal development. In a team you are attentive to the needs of others and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve collective success. For the role of Senior Consultant Digital HR, you also have:
- a university degree (studies like HR, IT related studies, Innovation and Business studies);
- at least 3 years working experience in a (Digital) HR related field;
- experience with project work in a team setting;
- demonstrable experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time (consulting or HR industry experience is an asset);
- strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value;
- have strong analytical skills, combined with excellent social and communication skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lotte Veerman on +31 6 21 36 03 39.