As a (Senior) Consultant within our Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team you have a passion to create a data-driven culture at clients helping them to successfully manage and get value from data assets.
What impact will you make?
In the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team you guide our clients with the organization and structuring of data usage, the optimization of business processes from which data originates and the compliance with changing laws and regulations. In addition, you ensure a growing awareness about the importance of data within organizations. You make sure that the right data arrives at the right time in the right place, operating on the edge of business and IT. You are convinced of the value of data, but always looks with a critical eye at the functioning of data management at our clients.
You support our clients in developing their data strategy or information architecture and develop vision and policies for the effective management of data assets. At the same time, you are entrepreneurial and contribute to growing the EDM practice. Our EDM Team is ambitious, will welcome you with open arms and is looking forward to your perspectives and vision.
This is how
- defining the way in which data can be managed best in the client's business processes;
- facilitating workshops where we assess our clients’ current data management maturity;
- gathering requirements and translating these into data principles, policies and (new) data capabilities;
- contributing to setting up a data management office;
- identifying relevant data domains and elements;
- creating a roadmap to improve data quality;
- translating problem analyses into implementable solutions;
- defining a cloud based data architecture;
- ensuring that projects are executed according to plan and perfectly;
- being a sparring partner for the client.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You will share your expertise with around 65 colleagues from the Enterprise Architecture service line in Amsterdam, of which Enterprise Data Management is one of the core competences. Get an impression here:
The service line is famous for leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context, and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday Drinks!
Our work environment is described by Consultant Kiean Bitaraf as follows:
“Being a part of the Enterprise Data Management team is a true learning experience. Intensive team work allows you to learn from the best, while making great impact at clients!”
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- A good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
Option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- The possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- A development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- Great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
- Master’s degree in business administration or computer science;
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience (preferably in consumer business or manufacturing industry;
- Knowledge of the areas of Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Information modeling or Master Data Management is an advantage;
- Knowledge of or experience with EDM solutions (such as Collibra, Informatica or IBM) or cloud-native data stacks (such as AWS Redhshift, Azure Databases of on GCP) are an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence;
- You are entrepreneurial and contribute commercially to the EDM practice;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and/or English; both verbally and in writing.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Sr) Consultant Enterprise Data Management. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.