Senior Consultant Extended Enterprise Risk Management
Are you interested in working in a challenging and dynamic organization in the field of Extended Enterprise Risk Management and are you flexible to travel? Then we are looking for you!
Deloitte Risk Advisory assists organizations in identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks associated with external business relationships (the extended enterprise).
The Extended Enterprise Risk Management Team provides advisory and compliance services organized to assist companies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their compliance monitoring processes & controls over the extended enterprise, resulting in improved business performance.
A characteristic for our team is the technology driven approach that produces specific, measurable results which enables financial benefits and improved business performance for our clients.
Our talented and international team is operational in the following area’s in the following area’s
- Executing royalty inspections in the life sciences, manufacturing and entertainment industry. These reviews have as objective to determine the accuracy and completeness of royalties paid by licensees through system testing, data analysis and corroborative inquiry, based on the financial terms and conditions in the licensing agreement, reporting results to the licensor.
- Providing advisory or support services across the field of Third Party Governance & risk management. This means establishing what the current position is with respect to assessing third party risks and advise how these risks can be mitigated by tailoring processes within the organization.
- Supplier risk and compliance assessments using basic risk assessment plus operational criteria and financial criteria (balance sheet ratios, liquidity, profitability, and revenue), contractual criteria (terms, working capital aspects, pricing mechanisms, and termination) and judgemental criteria (management strength, ownership and reliability) including industry, geographic exposure, currency risk and customer concentration can further be used.
- Master degree in Finance & Control; Accounting, Auditing and Control; Business Administration or similar studies.
- Post-Master degree in Auditing or Business Information Management is an advantage.
- 2-3 years relevant audit experience or experience within a corporate business environment
- Innovative, initiator, catalyst and a holistic perspective on things are essential qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent language skills in English, both oral and written is required
We Offer you
- An attractive and competitive salary and fringe benefits in line with the prevailing market.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to work in Europe and overseas for short periods (30% of the time).
- A mixture of working in the office, client sites and visiting third parties' premises, which provides variety and a well-rounded mix of work environments.
- Opportunities for development, both on a technical and personal level.
Around 600 professionals are employed in Risk Advisory, in six different service areas:
- Strategic & Reputation;
- Regulatory Risk;
- Cyber Risk;
- Financial Risk;
- Operational Risk;
- Managed Risk
These six competencies include professionals like Data Analysts, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants and Security experts. Since all professionals are experts in their own field, they complement one another perfectly. The teams regularly include a mix of different competencies. Our services are mainly performed from the Amsterdam office but many times you will also be working on‑site, at clients in the Netherlands and abroad.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Liselotte Mulder op telefoonnummer +31882883616.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.