Your role as (Senior) Consultant
You will contribute to scaling our fast growing Fast Ventures advisory practice and work on client projects. This includes ecosystem and technology research, target search and analysis as well as project and deal execution.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging, international and strategic projects for high profile clients, often in close collaboration with international colleagues from other Deloitte member firms
- Be part of an inspiring culture. The team is deal-driven, open-minded, creative and fast-moving. We seek similar qualifications in candidates. That means you must feel comfortable with ambiguity, juggling lots of responsibilities, and prioritizing accordingly
- Become an expert in exponential technologies that are impacting industries, companies, societies, and individuals
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following:
- Minimum of 2-6 years of relevant work experience in Strategy Consulting, M&A, and/or Venture Capital
- Master’s degree with (Beta) analytical / financial background and business sense
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and solve problems creatively
- Self-driven, a passion for learning and strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in disruptive M&A, innovation and emerging technologies
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in English
For more information please visit our website
Deloitte Disruptive M&A / Fast Ventures
Deloitte Fast Ventures is part of Deloitte Financial Advisory. We advise corporate clients in shaping and executing their corporate venturing strategy, and scale-ups to accelerate growth through M&A deals.
We use proprietary methodology to guide our clients through the entire venturing lifecycle – from identifying transformational growth domains to executing corporate venture capital investments, joint-ventures, acquisitions or partnerships. Our teams apply a data and workshop-driven approach to identify venturing partners. In combination with our global innovation hubs (a.o. in Silicon Valley, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Tel Aviv, Tokyo), we provide deep ecosystem insights and connect companies to technology ventures. We work with boards, strategy & M&A teams delivering value by working end-to-end with actionable results.
For more information call Kim Cornelissen, recruiter, at 06-3088 5905