Use your data analytics skills to combat financial crime. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
In your new role you will be able to make a real difference by working with breakthrough technologies. You contribute to the fight against financial crime using your analytical skills. With the power of data analytics, you help solve complex crisis-situations that require an immediate response, and you recognize patterns of fraud or other financial misconduct to detect and stop potentially improper transactions or wrongful actions before they pose a threat to the business or society.
This is how
Our team conducts forensic investigations and advises on how to prevent and detect financial crime. Our Financial Crime Analytics Consultants use their data analytic skills to enable this. You will advise your clients how leading advanced data analysis techniques can help in the fight against financial crime and controlling risks. You will assist clients with the design and construction of this data analysis, and report to your Deloitte supervisor and clients. You will be working in a fast growing team, with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we can count on more than 5,500 employees from 15 offices. Worldwide, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries.
The Forensic team is part of the Financial Advisory (FA) service line. Within this service line, innovation and personal development are of paramount importance. Of course, FA also makes an impact.
Within the Forensic team that is the undisputed market leader you share your expertise with about 70 colleagues. The team has 4 focus areas to help our client in the best possible way. These areas are:
2. Financial Crime Advisory
3. Financial Crime Analytics
4. Forensic Technology & eDiscovery, (mainly responsible for digital forensics and eDiscovery investigations)
Our working atmosphere is described by Director Karin de Jong as follows: "we are working hard on a serious subject that can be dangerous for the customer and for the world, but we have a lot of room for humor and joy within the team".
What do we offer?
• in addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
• a development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
• 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
• a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
• a good pension plan;
• possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
• the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
What do you offer?
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our ranks: a technical expert who can manage his/her own work effectively. Ideally your profile would include the following:
• you have completed a quantitatively oriented university degree, such as (applied) mathematics, econometrics, physics, data science, AI or a quantitative specialization within the social sciences;
• you have experience with programming (knowledge of SQL, SAS, R, Python or Hadoop is an advantage);
• you have 2-7 years of relevant work experience;
• you are an ambitious energetic team player with a professional attitude who also likes participate in our social activities;
• you bring a good mix of statistical skills, familiarity with IOT systems and understanding of financial processes;
• you have excellent proficiency in English; both verbally and written..
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position before 1 February 2019. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Questions? For answers you can contact Senior Recruiter Kim Cornelissen via 06-30885905