Combining your experience and expertise with Deloitte methodologies and knowledge, you work in teams designing and transforming services for our clients. As Senior Consultant Global Business Services, your role is to manage projects, work streams and small teams. You enjoy supporting clients to solve their complex transformational challenges, applying fact-based analyses to develop a strategic vision and future operating model that translates into concrete roadmap, comprehensive designs and practical implementations.
You will help further build and scale the Global Business Services advisory practice. This includes building and maintaining ongoing, long-term relationships with existing and potential clients, whilst managing and delivering transformations at top companies.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a growing team with extensive experience and global reach;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of engagements from strategy creation to operations optimization;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, together with numerous competences within Deloitte, from functional expertise (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, IT) to Tax, Risk and Legal;
- Manage small teams on projects and support overall engagement management;
- Support business development;
- Develop leading edge digitalization, robotics and technology enabled solutions;
- Develop relationships with industry leaders.
If the role description above appeals to you, and you have the experience listed below, we would certainly like to meet you!
To be successful in this role of working on complex and challenging projects, you must have:
- A relevant university (Master) degree;
- Between 3 and 6 years of relevant work experience in Global Business Services, Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing, preferably on multiple functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, IT);
- Experience in managing complex contracts and small projects and teams;
- Experience in consulting is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams and with various levels of stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch.
Deloitte Business Model Transformation team
Global Business Services group is part of a larger Business Model Transformation team within Deloitte Strategy and Operations Consulting. Deloitte's Business Model Transformation consultants help clients capture new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and stay ahead of consumer preferences. Across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy – we help clients set and execute their strategic vision and dramatically improve business performance. From strategy to implementation, we offer custom-tailored services and deep industry insights to tackle the most complex challenges.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Consulting, Audit, Risk, Tax and Financial Advisory. Our culture is built on collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations. We offer a unique Talent Experience that empowers our people with opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career.
We are ranked by Gartner, IDC, and Kennedy as the leading consulting firm globally for the fifth consecutive year, named a leader in business transformation consulting by Forrester, and we serve 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5000 employees, we deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.