Design, implement and optimize HR strategies. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
The HR Strategy & Service Delivery professionals support clients with developing and implementing HR strategies and plans which are both visionary and feasible. As a (Senior) Consultant, you will manage projects, work streams and small teams. Your focus will be on designing, implementing and optimizing HR Operating Models, leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical HR Strategy & Service Delivery programs. As a (Senior) Consultant, you contribute by applying expert knowledge and experience for HR-optimization and innovation, and by executing deliverables independently and with quality. At HR Strategy & Service Delivery, we work with the client, therefore you will spend most of your time with a multidisciplinary Deloitte team at the client. You are an essential first point of contact for the client.
This is how
- Helping clients to define, plan, and build a business case for their HR Strategy & Service Delivery journeys, including the role of HR Technology / emerging digital HR solutions;
- Identifying potential issues and risks at the client, and proposing mitigation strategies;
- Challenging the client on content and ideas based on your expertise to increase quality;
- Preparing materials for different client sessions (e.g. thematic discussions, project team sessions, internal and external reporting) and taking responsibility for the quality of the work;
- Organizing and facilitating workshops and/or meetings with the client in which we design the HR operating model, tackle strategic design choices and define the implications for the organization;
- Managing and coaching the less experienced members of your team so they can perform optimally
- Contribute to development of the market offering through for example development of expertise or organization of community events.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
HR Transformation services partner with HR and business leaders to drive business results. HR operational scale and efficiency are a starting point for business driven HR services including HR strategy, processes and operations, technology, and sourcing: locally, globally, and in the cloud. We are the market leader in shaping the future of the HR function by helping our clients to develop and implement overarching global HR strategies to transform how HR delivers services to better support the enterprise and its people. This includes transforming HR operations and payroll with leading HR cloud technologies (Workday HR, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HR) and other analytic and mobile solutions that enhance service delivery, enable innovation, and reenergize the experience of the people, from frontline staff to leaders, employees to gig workers, administrators and faculty to students.
Our working atmosphere is described by Norman Smit (Director – HR Strategy & SD) as follows:
“What I really like about working within the HR Strategy and Service Delivery team is its eagerness. Eager to always deliver tangible impact. Combining the great skills and knowledge we have within the team. Also eager to learn. Eager to work closely together with clients and with a diverse team of Deloitte colleagues seeking to bring the best possible team and impact to our clients. And certainly also a team that is eager to have fun together.“
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, also for private use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic results;
- a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in the area of HR Strategy & Service Delivery (e.g. HR Process optimization, HR Operating Model optimization, Digital HR, Employee Experience), preferably for a consultancy firm;
- previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time;
- strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value;
- strong analytical skills, combined with excellent social and communication skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English and Dutch.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position before December 3rd. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.