Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Consultant Oracle HCM Cloud, you will manage projects, work streams and small teams. Your focus will be on the Oracle HCM Cloud advising- and implementations for diverse clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using Oracle HCM Cloud as a prime platform to realize this change. Technologies like Oracle HCM Cloud are the future of HR and are able to improve both the experience of the employee, as well as HR efficiency for the employer. Help organizations to realize that future!
As a Consultant, you contribute by applying expert knowledge and experience on Oracle HCM Cloud, and by executing deliverables independently and with quality. At Deloitte, we work with the client, therefore you will spend most of your time with a multidisciplinary Deloitte team at the client. You are an essential first point of contact for the client.
This is how
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital Oracle HCM Cloud solutions (create and optimize HR business processes, Configure and develop HR Service portals, develop workflows, based on organizational structures, design report & analytics applications, integrations with other systems and others);
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas, applications, configuration & developing and how to use them within the Oracle HCM Cloud application;
- Guiding organizations, as well as their employees in the organizational changes that an innovation like Oracle HCM Cloud now entails;
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team. Define, analyze and/or implement business processes, configure Oracle HCM Cloud and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and TOM create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 300+ colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Projects range from defining a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies and also to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We leverage our global end-to-end HRT capabilities, data (our HR analytics capabilities and Bersin), strong partnerships with vendors and our diverse team to deliver value to our clients. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
As part of the HR Strategy & Service Delivery team, you will share your expertise in the HR Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge), all of whom are specialists in the broader Human Capital portfolio.
Our working atmosphere is described by Norman Smit (Business Lead – HR Strategy & SD) as follows:
“What I really like about working within the HR Strategy and Service Delivery team is its eagerness. Eager to always deliver tangible impact. Combining the great skills and knowledge we have within the team. Also eager to learn. Eager to work closely together with clients and with a diverse team of Deloitte colleagues seeking to bring the best possible team and impact to our clients. And certainly also a team that is eager to have fun together.“
advising on creating insights in efficiency and effectiveness of the HR organization and developing a roadmap for change, designing and implementing High Impact HR Operating Models, including all choices regarding HR Business Partners, Communities of Expertise, Shared services, Outsourcing, Process standardization and supporting technologies.
Our working atmosphere is described by Norman Smit (Business Lead – HR Strategy & SD) as follows: “ “What I really like about working within the HR Strategy and Service Delivery team is its eagerness. Eager to always deliver tangible impact. Combining the great skills and knowledge we have within the team. Also eager to learn. Eager to work closely together with clients and with a diverse team of Deloitte colleagues seeking to bring the best possible team and impact to our clients. And certainly also a team that is eager to have fun together.“
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. Thanks to your great feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures you are able to add value to your clients. For the role of Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree (HR, Business or IT) with excellent academic results
- relevant working experience in the area of HR Technology, preferably for a consultancy firm;
- proven experience in Oracle HCM Cloud and HR Service Delivery;
- The ability to work in international teams;
- Previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time;
- Strong analytical skills, combined with excellent social and communication skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.