Manage your own client deliverables and (co)lead a work stream of a project. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
As a (Senior) HR Technology consultant you will work for a wide large range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. Projects will be very diverse and could include launching a new HR strategy, a worldwide implementation of a new HR model, improve the overall quality of HR to giving guidance in mergers or acquisitions of organizations. Overall, you will help improve your client’s HR function through the newest technology and improve their employee experience by applying the latest mobile technology.
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on Cloud HR solutions. The HCM Cloud service line offers true Cloud applications enabling customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps. Deloitte serves our customers by offering the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle HCM and SuccessFactors.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects where you will use the newest trends within Human Capital. Help Deloitte’s clients in transforming their HR Function in achieving success with their employees and achieve greatness. HR Technology is the future, be a part of this change.
This is how
- supporting organizational changes and support in SuccessFactors;
- consulting, configuring and implementing digital HR solutions (create and perfect HR business processes, organizational structures, reports and analytics, integrations with other systems and others);
- being responsible for specific (sub)deliverables of change requests;
- defining, analyzing and/or implementing business processes, configure SuccessFactors and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- providing advice on new innovative ideas, releases and how to use them like HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- performing quality assurance on HR IT Systems and giving advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and to create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 300+ colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Projects range from defining a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies and also to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We leverage our global end-to-end HRT capabilities, data (our HR analytics capabilities and Bersin), strong partnerships with vendors and our diverse team to deliver value to our clients. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
Consultants are key members of any client facing team, and are responsible for contributing to delivering high quality client work, business development and practice development. You demonstrate strong analytical, entrepreneurial and commercial skills. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) HR Technology Consultant, you also have:
- a master's degree (studies like HR, IT related studies and Business studies) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant SAP consultancy experience (preferably in the European or Middle Eastern market);
- a minimum of 3 years of implementation (certification) / significant user experience in SuccessFactors Modules or Fieldglass/Qualtrics;
- strong career focus on practical HR Technology, preferable within SuccessFactors;
- experience with application management services (AMS) and supporting client after go live periods;
- the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- willingness to work and travel abroad (Middle-East);
- excellent command of the English language, Dutch is preferred.
Let' s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.