Shaping the connected future and pioneering a new model for the digital world. At Deloitte.
The Internet of Things brings the physical and digital world together by connecting machines, facilities, fleets, networks and even people to sensors and controls. Our IoT world is growing at a breathtaking pace, from 2 billion objects in 2006 to a projected 200 billion by 2020.
Our clients recognize the opportunity of IoT which will fundamentally change how businesses operate. We are pleased to work alongside the largest organizations and technology partners to imagine, deliver, and run their future business and help to create insights-driven organizations. Our impact in shaping the IoT landscape has been recognized, as we have as been named a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services by analysts.
What impact will you make?
As an IoT Strategy & Architecture (Senior) Consultant, you will use your digital expertise to create and implement unique IoT enabled solutions. You will be an important part of our project team and you will directly contribute in delivering value for our customers.
This is how
- define IoT/Industry 4.0 strategies and roadmaps;
- facilitate client workshops to imagine the opportunities of IoT;
- perform IoT platform assessments;
- drive proof of concepts and pilots;
- support translation of relevant IoT developments in the market to propositions;
- drive business transformations enabled by IoT/Industry 4.0.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 1500 of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- between 3 and 6 years of relevant work experience;
- you are open to international projects and like working in a culturally diverse environment ;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- a strong analytical skillset;
- excellent communication and presentation skills;
- strong PowerPoint, Excel and research skills;
- knowledge of using the most successful technology partners to deliver business value. AWS / Azure IoT specific experience is a plus;
- experience with, both hardware and software, technology selections;
- experience with using scrum / agile methodologies;
- functional understanding of connectivity technologies, sensors, device capabilities and performance characteristics.
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.