Today’s world requires a new approach to the delivery of legal services. Now more than ever, legal departments are having to address the challenge of dealing with increasing complexity and demand with the same or fewer resources. The Deloitte Legal Management Consulting team works with legal departments and contracting teams to help them rethink their operating models, achieve greater efficiencies and increase the value they deliver back to their business stakeholders. At Deloitte, we aim to disrupt the Legal market. Perhaps you are the one to help us achieve this goal!
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant in our Legal Management Consulting team, you will play an important role in developing our expertise in Contract Management / Enterprise Lifecycle Management / Legal Technology. Assignments will cover the full spectrum of the legal market with your primary focus on the development and delivery of Contract Management / Enterprise Lifecycle Management / legal technology consultancy services to legal departments.
Our clients face complex issues. Therefore, our projects are always challenging. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams and help develop client relationships and go-to-market strategy. This is a unique opportunity for you to join the Deloitte Legal Management Consulting team now, precisely as we are scaling up.
This is how
- Lead | By leading projects or program to deliver technology focused consulting projects to major clients and build our expertise this area;
- Deliver | By primarily focusing on the delivery of Contract Management / Enterprise Lifecycle Management / legal technology focused projects that will successfully fulfil and exceed client expectations;
- Sell | be a part of leading projects or workstreams where you will deliver technology focused consulting services to major clients and build our expertise this area;
- Play an important role in the sales process, Helping to develop new business opportunities and client relationships;
- Improve | Expand and improve our Enterprise Lifecycle Management/legal technology focused service offerings, ranging from strategy development and software selection through to solution design and implementation.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 50 to 60 colleagues of our Legal department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Legal also has a major impact: see an example here.
Director Hans Albers describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We work hard, but there’s also plenty of room for socializing and fun. We are a innovative & collaborative team, where we all help each other to achieve the best possible result for all and drive the transformation of Legal Services."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a good pension scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- In principle, 40 hours a week, but we are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For this role, you also have:
- a Master’s degree and at least 4 years of experience in shaping and managing complex technology and transformation projects, with at least 2 years focused specifically on delivering within a legal environment;
- an excellent understanding of the challenges and requirements of an in-house legal department and the potential role of technology in driving operational improvement and efficiency;
- expertise in the implementation and optimization of a range of technology solutions within a legal environment including matter management, ebilling, vendor management, contract management, workflows;
- well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work equally effectively as part of a team or individually on your own initiative;
- excellent written and verbal communication coupled with strong client relationship and stakeholder management skills and the ability to adjust style and approach for different audiences;
- excellent analytical skills and strong research, writing, verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruitment Manager Elsemiek van Vendeloo on +31 88 288 28 12.