Help organizations optimizing their organizational structure to achieve their strategic ambitions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Organizations are constantly under pressure to meet the demands and requirements of the market, regulations, employees and other stakeholders. As a result, organizations are continuously changing and this is one of the various reasons why an organization’s current design may be scrutinized. As a (Senior) Consultant Organization Design you help clients by determining the right structure of the organization and translating it into detailed design, including the optimal capacity, span of control, coordination mechanisms, tasks, roles and responsibilities and consultation forms.
This is how
- responsible for project deliverables such as: organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, carve-out strategy etc.;
- (co) lead a work stream of a project;
- support the program management team;
- (co) facilitate and develop technical trainings for colleagues;
- participate in Industry and/or market propositions;
- contribute to business development accounts;
- organize internal events.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
Our global practice is renowned as the world's leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society
Business is being disrupted. New business models, exponential technologies, agile working, and regulation are all changing the way businesses interact with their customers, engage their people and organize work. Our clients are embarking on increasingly complex transformation journeys. They are making major investments and expecting greater insight and impact. Working at the heart of your industry’s major transformation programs, you’ll help CEOs and Leadership Teams reimagine their Future Organization. You’ll help them realize strategic ambitions, by shaping and delivering a transformation journey that will drive sustainable, ‘sticky’, change.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. You are a team player with great social skills and a drive to strive for the best result. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Consultant Organization Design, you also have:
- graduated in a relevant university study (such as: Business Administration, Business Studies, Economics, Organizational Sciences);
- a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the field of Organization Design;
- experience in working in a project team;
- the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and written.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra at +31 (0)88 288 7438.