As Organization Design expert you help organizations optimizing their organizational structure to achieve their strategic ambitions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Organizations are constantly under pressure to meet the demands and requirements of the market, regulations, employees and other stakeholders. As a result, organizations are continuously changing and this is one of the various reasons why an organization’s current design may be scrutinized. As a Senior consultant, you help clients on determining the right structure of the organization and translating it into detailed design, including the optimal capacity, span of control, coordination mechanisms, tasks, roles and responsibilities and consultation forms.
This is how
- Responsible for specific (sub)deliverables in a project team;
- Delivery of project deliverables such as: organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, carve-out strategy etc.;
- (Co) lead a work stream of a project;
- Support the program management team;
- (Co) facilitate and develop technical trainings for colleagues;
- Participate in Industry and/or market propositions;
- Contribute to business development accounts;
- Organize internal events.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Human Capital portfolio in Amsterdam - all of whom are specialists in the Organization Transformation offering.
Our global practice is renowned as the world's leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership. Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society
Business is being disrupted. New business models, exponential technologies, agile working, and regulation are all changing the way businesses interact with their customers, engage their people and organize work. Our clients are embarking on increasingly complex transformation journeys. They are making major investments and expecting greater insight and impact. Working at the heart of your industry’s major transformation programs, you’ll help CEOs and Leadership Teams reimagine their Future Organization. You’ll help them realize strategic ambitions, by shaping and delivering a transformation journey that will drive sustainable, ‘sticky’, change.”
Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Consulting also has a major impact (on):see an example here.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Graduated in a relevant university studies (such as: Business Administration, Business Studies, Economics, Organizational Sciences) supplemented with 2-6 years of relevant experience in the field of Organization Design;
- During your studies you participated in relevant extracurricular activities such as: student/study associations, committees, sports associations, study abroad etc.;
- You are interested in - and have some experience in - Organization Design which is reflected in your education and work experience;
- You have experience with project work in a team;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of new propositions in our practice;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- Team player with great social skills combined with a drive to strive for the best result;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Let’s make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Irene Huttinga on +31 (0)88 288 2066