Are you experienced in developing OutSystems solutions? Are you ready for advising companies in the area of OutSystems? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
What impact will you make?
Within Deloitte we will make an impact and bring our clients into the future. Every day we strive to create meaningful digital experiences for our customers.
We are Digital. We are seeking for new colleagues to join our team at a Senior Consultant level, to deliver OutSystems solutions that help our clients and make an impact that matters.
This is how
We are obsessed with the customer. We just love solving complex problems, applying the latest and greatest technology has to offer and celebrate successes together. Work hard, play hard.
- We nurture our talent and empower our people. We want you to grow your talent, and skills you want and you enjoy. Together we’ll try to get better every day.
- We encourage to explore and create the future. The world is changing around us every day, it’s up to us to keep up and always search for new ways to solve problems using cool new technology.
- We connect to create impact. There are so many experts within Deloitte to connect with. Exchanging knowledge, ideas and dreams leads to amazing new solutions.
We are seeking for new colleagues to join our team. As part of this role you will be helping our clients to identify and implement the most appropriate and efficient OutSystems solutions based on their needs, drawing upon your wide range of expertise and experience. You will get the chance to work with top tier clients across a range of sectors, providing high quality advisory and delivery services. We are looking for driven resources that can help develop and grow our OutSystems practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that has a unique position in the market.
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
We as Deloitte are proud to be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adapted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
What we offer?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor.
What you offer
As an individual joining the firm, we would expect that you possess demonstrable knowledge and proven ability to make an impact, you have:
- Bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- 3+ years’ experience of OutSystems architecture and development, preferably with OutSystems 11.
- OutSystems certification, an Expert Certification such as ‘Expert Developer’ is preferred or aspired to get in the near future.
- Proven track record on delivering OutSystems solutions for complex projects, ensuring best practice, quality and fit for purpose outcomes.
- Strong technical expertise in OutSystems architecture (4-layer canvas), integration and migration.
- Ability to provide expert insight into the OutSystems platform, associated enterprise technologies and roadmap.
- Quick understanding of complex business and technical challenges, define pragmatic solutions and communicate key messages to clients and other stakeholders.
- Proven to be comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams, in a fast-paced and often changeable client environment.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch
Does the profile match your capabilities and experience? Then we will be happy to meet you! The following conditions are preferred:
- Certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe).
- Experience with version-management control solutions like Git.
- Experience with design patterns to build maintainable and extensible solutions.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
Do you recognize yourself in the above, and are you that seasoned expert who can manage implementations and oversee a team to ensure excellent delivery; mentor juniors within the team and help them achieve their career aspirations? We would love to talk to you!
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Then contact us today for an initial meeting. Click the button below and fill in your data.
The function outlined may not be what you are looking for? Still, you may know someone who fits the profile perfectly. If you do, please forward this vacancy.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.