As an experienced Developer you will work on Outsystems solutions and are going to be a (Sr) Consultant to our fortune 500 clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that has a unique position in the market.
What impact will you make?
As part of this role you will be helping our clients to identify and implement the most appropriate and efficient OutSystems solutions based on their needs, drawing upon your wide range of expertise and experience. You will get the chance to work with top tier clients across a range of sectors, providing high quality advisory and delivery services.
This is how
We are obsessed with the customer. We just love solving complex problems, applying the latest and greatest technology has to offer and celebrate successes together. Work hard, play hard.
- We nurture our talent and empower our people. We want you to grow your talent, and skills you want and you enjoy. Together we’ll try to get better every day;
- We encourage to explore and create the future. The world is changing around us every day, it’s up to us to keep up and always search for new ways to solve problems using cool new technology;
- We connect to create impact. There are so many experts within Deloitte to connect with. Exchanging knowledge, ideas and dreams leads to amazing new solutions.
At Deloitte, the leading firm in Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. With 15 offices throughout the Netherlands and well over 5,500 employees. Globally, we can count on 250.000 employees from offices in 150 countries.
You will be part of the Systems Engineering team which is part of the Business Operations Portfolio in Amsterdam.
Whether functional or technical capabilities are your thing, you’ll work with cutting-edge technologies to help clients transform their technology platforms and business operations. Partnering with some of the world’s largest organizations, you’ll help COO’s, CFO’s, CIO’s and their teams realize their ambitions – from improving financial performance, to accelerating speed to market and delivering continuous innovation.
We’re always looking for those people interested in the latest technologies and work with them to make an impact that matters. Within Business Operations you will be able to learn about and work with Blockchain, Internet-of-things, Artificial Intelligence and even robotics. We do all this by delivering high quality shippable products in short iterations - Agile way of working. While at it, we also will help you develop your skills as a developer and consultant as you discover what it is, that you really like doing.
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams. We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours). We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative and support to develop your own skillset
What we offer?
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
What you offer
- Bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- 3+ years’ experience of OutSystems architecture and development, preferably with OutSystems 11;
- proven track record on delivering OutSystems solutions for complex projects, ensuring best practice, quality and fit for purpose outcomes;
- strong technical expertise in OutSystems architecture (4-layer canvas), integration and migration;
- ability to provide expert insight into the OutSystems platform, associated technologies and roadmap;
- quick understanding of complex business and technical challenges, define pragmatic solutions and communicate key messages to clients and other stakeholders;
- proven to be comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams, in a fast-paced client environment;
- exceptional communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients;
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch;
The following conditions are preferred:
- certified in agile methodologies (e.g. SAFe);
- experience with version-management control solutions like Git;
- experience with design patterns to build maintainable and extensible solutions;
- experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in the above? We are happy to receive your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.