Are you capable of translating business risks into data-driven controls? Are you crazy about puzzling with large datasets and can you use them to quantify any business risks identified? Can you visualize data analysis results in a dashboard such that any CEO can readily understand them? Then the function of Senior Consultant Risk Analytics will suit you perfectly. You will be assigned responsibilities from day one and you will advise leading clients on how to properly translate information issues into data‑driven solutions. You support clients in designing and building these data solutions and you report to your Deloitte superior and the client. You work in a rapidly growing team, with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
Are you challenged by the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! You should also meet the following conditions:
- You have completed a quantitatively-oriented higher vocational or university education, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics or Business Analytics.
- You have 2 years Work Experience related to Data Analytics
- You have affinity for programming in SQL, SAS or MATLAB.
- Your knowledge covers an appropriate mix of analytical, IT and - financial - data.
- You work well within a team and you have a professional attitude.
- Attributes like analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented come natural to you.
- You are capable of completing projects while being pressed for time and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
- You are willing to travel.
Around 600 professionals are employed in Risk Advisory, in six different service areas:
- Strategic & Reputation;
- Regulatory Risk;
- Cyber Risk;
- Financial Risk;
- Operational Risk;
- Managed Risk
These competencies include professionals like Data Analysts, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants and Security experts. Since all professionals are experts in their own field, they complement one another perfectly. The teams regularly include a mix of different competencies. Our services are mainly performed from the Amsterdam office but many times you will also be working on-site, at clients in the Netherlands and abroad.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Liselotte Mulder op telefoonnummer +31882883616.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.