Translating business risks into data-driven controls? At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you capable of translating business risks into data-driven controls? Are you crazy about puzzling with large datasets and can you use them to quantify any business risks identified? Can you visualize data analysis results in a dashboard such that any CEO can readily understand them?
This is how
You would be assigned responsibilities from day one, draft plans to solve clients’ challenges by defining a data approach and you would advise leading clients on how to properly translate information issues into data‑driven solutions. You would also support clients in designing and actually building these data solutions based on your technical expertise as a senior in a larger team and you would report to your Deloitte superior and the client. Additionally to this, you would have the opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing team.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 35 colleagues in the Risk Analytics team. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as is the general atmosphere. We help each other to get the best solutions for our clients. We are proud to have different professional backgrounds: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Business Administration and Statistical Psychology, amongst others.
Risk Analytics partner Marko van Zwam describes our working atmosphere as follows:
" Our culture and way of working are not about where you fit in the hierarchy, but about what you contribute. Innovation does not work top-down. Our colleagues can be their authentic self and you can wear clothing you feel comfortable in at work. You’ll soon find out that, after a few days of working at the customer's location, it will feel like home when you come back to the Deloitte office. What and how we do things is probably best summarized by: ‘Epic stuff, cool people’.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week; we are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone you can also use for personal purposes;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- great growth opportunities: depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
Are you enthusiastic about the above job description? Then we will be happy to meet you! You should also meet the following conditions:
- You have completed a quantitatively-oriented higher vocational or university education, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Artifial Intelligence or Data Science;
- You have at least two years of relevant working experience, preferably in an advisory / consultancy role or you have a background in data / data analytics in a large organization;
- You have an affinity for programming in SQL and/or Python;
- Your knowledge covers an appropriate mix of analytical, IT and - financial – data;
- You can work well within a team and you are able to have a professional attitude;
- Attributes like analytical, independent and critical come natural to you;
- You have an ability to successfully deliver results to the clients;
- You are capable of completing projects and keeping cool head during busy periods and you have the desire to develop yourself;
- You are willing to travel.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.