Improving IT related business processes and systems. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Senior Consultant your passion lies in improving the IT related business processes, systems and the controls of changing IT risks within organizations. . Through analyses, controls, advice and audits you help the clients of Deloitte Risk Advisory to realize this. ERP systems like SAP are at the heart of the IT environment that supports the operational and financial business of most of our clients. SAP systems regularly supports a great deal of business processes that forms a complex IT landscape.
In your role as participating team lead you are the voice of the client. As Senior Consultant it is expected of you to give the client a heads-up for possible problems and then act as a sounding board to find solutions. At the same time you will service and expand your personal network. As Senior Consultant in the SAP Controls space you will come in contact with various clients: we work for stock market listed clients as well as MKB clients, start-ups and public organizations.
This is how
Your duties will include performing risk management assignments with focus on IT processes and systems. For example you would test which IT risks would influence the financial reports, you would bring possible outcomes in to the picture, look at the present control measures and investigate which risks was realized and what the impact there of was. With an IT audit you don’t stop at a factional rapport about identified risks, but you give your client good, solid advice that matches the risks, the organization, the people and work ethic.
As SAP specialist you focus on specific risks related to SAP processes and technical configurations such as the authorization model of the configuration of process controls such as the 3-way match. Another task can consist of designing, implementing and improving an authorization model, a role model or a business control framework, or performing a SAP security review for vulnerability. All tasks that you perform will have a strong IT target – as a risk management component within a SAP landscape with an assurance and advisory target.
By being on-site with clients and working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will get an inside look at a variety of organizations and specialties. Therefore your role will include both the advice and assurance sides. Your responsibilities will increase fast as the learning curve is steep.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
Within Risk Advisory we work with around 660 professionals in 7 different areas: Financial Risk, Cyber Risk, Regulatory Risk, Sustainability, Crisis & Resilience Risk, Risk Analytics and CORE (In Control of Responsible Enterprises).
Within these areas there are Data Analytics, IT Auditors, Internal Auditors, Risk Consultants, Risk Program & Project Managers and Security & Technology specialists. Everyone is a specialist in his or her own area and thus complement each other. Therefore teams consist of people with differing strengths and our core company values reflecting that we believe that these differences make us stronger as we leverage each other. The cooperation within our teams is informal, as this is the general atmosphere.
Our CORE team operates at the core of our clients’ business.
Our service support comes mainly from the Amsterdam office and often you will be working on-site at clients, both domestic and foreign. As the world’s leading professional services firm, we serve A-class clients that are often market leaders in their industry.
Director Sharleen Alberga describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“ Deloitte has allowed me to expand my horizon in every way possible; both geographically by experiencing working and living in different continents, as well as professionally by challenging me intellectually. All in an open, informal atmosphere together with smart and hardworking colleagues“
What we offer
At Deloitte we give you room to explore the disciplines and by performing diverse tasks within different industries you can specialize within a specific functional or technical SAP domain. You receive support through education, training and a mentor. You perform your tasks as part of a team, where by you can expect leadership and support. Mostly you will be working independently, but not alone!!
- In addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- A development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour work week;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
If you like the challenge of the above function description and meet the following profile criteria, we would like to meet you!
- The ideal candidate have experience in functional or technical SAP components (ex. FI, SD, MM, Basis, etc.) in Consulting, IT Risk management or transformation, IT Assurance and/or Audit role;
- Experience with SAP automated controls implementations and review.;
- Passion for advising clients in the area of IT risk management;
- Managing, leading and supporting lower level staff;
- Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
- Enterprising with good communication skills;
- Fluent in writing and speaking English (Dutch is a great advantage);
- You are result-oriented, stress resistant and can motivate a team;
- A completed university degree;
- Experience with SAP authorizations is an advantage;
- Experience with SAP GRC, SAP HANA and other SAP solutions is an advantage;
- You work well in a team and know how to manage your time and work.
Making an impact that matters. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Babette van Oostenrijk op +31 88 288 65 31.