Designing, building and implementing (SAP) Tax technology solutions for international clients in response to the increased need to deliver timely, exact and complex Tax output. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You are indispensable in the projects of your team and our internationally operating clients. As a (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you are able to further expand the Deloitte TMC practice by pursuing and delivering global Tax technology projects. You will become part of a dynamic, fast growing international tax technology team. A multidisciplinary team consisting of tax, tax technology specialists and teaming with our global SAP consulting practice. Working for the best clients in the market, developing and deploying leading innovative tax technology solutions.
With the ever-evolving digitisation of Tax Authorities and continued move to fully real-time data driven tax reporting environments, Tax leaders are facing uncertainty but also opportunity - a challenging place to be that may even impact their license to operate. We’re partnering with them, supporting their learning as the future unfolds and giving them the tools they need to position Tax within their finance and business transformation programmes. We will empower them to make the commercial case for the positive impacts that will be delivered through S/4 HANA, raising their profile with the Exec and Board.
This is how
As a (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you'll work on different levels and in different roles.
- At times you will be using your supply chain skills to quickly and efficiently unravel your clients system landscape, understand how their supply chain is reflected in SAP and how the individual legs of chain transactions are connected. And finally, how each of these legs should be viewed in terms of indirect tax treatment.
- At other times you will be using these same skills to implement the newest SAP GTM (Global Tax Management) modules like ACR (Advanced Compliance Reporting), or SAP Tax Compliance, or SAP Document Compliance.
- Just as easily you will be using your skills to work on the continuous development, improvement and implementation of the Deloitte ITL Suite of SAP add-on products.
Deloitte ITL is a modern and complete Suite of SAP add-on products, developed to enhance and expand the standard functionalities of SAP around indirect tax determination and indirect tax automation.
At all times though, you remain an expert that is passionate about (tax) technology and you like to use your technical expertise to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
In your role as a (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you:
- act to resolve issues which prevent your team working effectively;
- analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations;
- act as a Specialist in one or more SAP GTM modules or Deloitte ITL SAP add-on products;
- use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations;
- easily develop new skills outside of your comfort zone;
- use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making;
- build internal and external meaningful networks;
- develop a point-of-view on key global trends, and how they impact our clients;
- manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties;
- simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points;
- uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with other colleagues in the Tax Management Consulting department in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Collaboration with other (international) departments of Deloitte and continuous (technological) innovation are key principles in this department.
Manager Karlijn van Boetzelaer describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"We work hard, but there’s also plenty of room for socialising and fun. We are a strong team, and we take it for granted that we will help one another out and share workloads whenever necessary."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You excel in your discipline and you like to take charge. You will always go the extra mile. You have an entrepreneurial nature, and you’re driven to achieve the best results at all times. You enjoy working with people: in the Netherlands, as well as internationally. Many of our projects are run jointly with other country member firms, you can therefore easily switch between different social levels and cultures.
For the position of (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you need to have:
- a bachelor or an university degree;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- an above average interest in understanding the Supply Chains of multinationals and how they are reflected in SAP/the clients system landscape (both logistically and financially) is required;
- a minimum of 3 years of relevant implementation experience in the SAP domain (SD and MM ideally complemented with FI);
- experience with S/4 HANA and CFIN is required;
- experience with User Exits, debugging, preparing functional specifications, executing test cycles, cutovers, go-live and hypercare, providing user training and documentation;
- experience with or having had exposure to (Indirect) Tax Reporting in SAP is a plus;
- project management skills are considered a plus;
- knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FICO module configuration experience is considered a plus;
- experience with or having had exposure to SAP Global Tax Management Modules (SAP ACR, SAP Document Compliance, SAP Tax Compliance) is a plus;
- experience with/having had exposure to external tax technology solutions like Vertex and Thomson Reuters is a plus;
- eager to learn and gain experience with the latest SAP solutions and technology platforms;
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this ]position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruitment Manager Elsemiek van Vendeloo on +31 88 288 28 12.