Performing commercial due diligence to inform our clients’ M&A decisions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Our current Transaction Services (TS) team help private equity and corporate investors make well-founded investment decisions. To do this, we currently perform financial and operational due diligence. The TS team has been very successful in recent years and has been involved in most of the major transactions in the Netherlands. We are currently investing in our commercial due diligence proposition to further help our clients with cutting edge insights into market, competition, and customers of the target they are looking to acquire.
This is how
As part of our growing team, you will be staffed on commercial due diligence engagements supporting our clients. You will be working on the following:
- analyzing markets, competition, and customers;
- interviewing market experts, competitors, customers, and management to gain deep insights into these areas;
- formulating implications for the target’s business plan;
- building, developing and shaping a highly successful new service offering together with the team leadership.
Depending on your experience and capability, we are open to hiring you at a consultant, senior consultant or manager level.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands we have 5,500 employees at fifteen offices. Deloitte has 300,000 employees and offices in more than 150 countries worldwide.
You share your expertise with around 25 colleagues in the M&A Operations team of our Transaction Services department, part of Financial Advisory (FA). The Commercial due diligence team is part of the Transaction Services team within FA. Within our department, personal development, delivering the highest quality to customers and ongoing innovation are of paramount importance. Of course, Financial Advisory also makes a significant impact: view an example here and this.
Our work environment would be described as followed by our Partner Transaction Services Don van Neuren:
“We are a fantastic and diverse team. We honestly care for each other, also beyond business hours. The Amsterdam office is a great place where we work hard but make plenty of time to socialize and have fun.
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit with us;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan.
- Working at a great and fun place.
What do you offer
For the role of (Senior) Consultant / (Senior) Manager Commercial Due Diligence, you also have:
- a relevant Master certificate (business administration, economics, engineering, science);
- 1-5 years of experience at a big 4, strategy firm or corporate strategy;
- a passion for M&A;
- highly developed analytical skills;
- experience working with a hypothesis driven approach
- strong communicator towards team members, clients, and other stakeholders
- fluency in Dutch and English (both spoken and written).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition.