As a (Senior) Consultant within our Business Process Management team you have a passion to guide digital transformations, design IT service management processes and implement ServiceNow to enable our clients succeed in major IT transformations. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
In the Business Process Management team you guide our clients successfully on the following topics: implement ITIL, IT (agile) operating models, IT office harmonization, financial management for IT, vendor management, SIAM and other related areas. On top, you must have an understanding on how ServiceNow is supporting service management processes, fits within the overall IT architecture of a large organization and how to apply ServiceNow specific industry modules within a certain business context.
This is how
- Defining and implementing service management processes within the client context;
- facilitate workshops to assess the client IT service management maturity;
- gather requirements regarding service management tool implementations (ServiceNow);
- managing project delivery by using suitable project management methodologies to keep track of budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting;
- lead onshore / offshore project teams by using agile / scrum as a way of working to deliver service management implementations;
- defining how service management solutions like ServiceNow fits within the overall client architecture;
- know how to leverage ServiceNow modules in different industries and business domains.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with your colleagues in the Enterprise Technology & Performance portfolio in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialists in the Technology Strategy & Transformation offering. Enterprise Data Management is like EA and BPM one of the core competences in the Enterprise Architecture team, counting 65 colleagues.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
Our work environment is described by Senior Consultant Anca Negotei as follows:
“Being part of the IT service management team and leading international ServiceNow projects that have a significant impact at client allows you to learn from the best and challenge you to explore the boundaries of your comfort zone”
What we offer
- In addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- A good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- A good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- The possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- A development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- Possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- Great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
You enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful. You also have the following qualities required for the position of (Sr) Consultant ServiceNow/ IT service management:
- Master’s degree in business administration or computer science;
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience (preferably in financial services industry, consumer business or public sector);
- knowledge of the areas of ITIL, IT (agile) operating models, IT office harmonization, financial management for IT, vendor management, SIAM is an advantage;
- knowledge of or experience with ServiceNow and specific industry modules
- strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions;
- certified in ServiceNow Fundamentals plus at least one implementation specialist (e.g. ITSM Implementer, Vulnerability Management Implementer).
- excellent proficiency in Dutch and/or English; both verbally and in writing.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Sr) Consultant ServiceNow / IT service management. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are.