Define strategies and make companies future proof. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
With your industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and pragmatic mindset you will be able to help our clients' with their most complex business problems. At Monitor Deloitte, we provide advice in the areas of:
- Corporate strategy - helping companies to develop their corporate and business unit strategy, based on thorough internal, market and competitive analyses;
- Customer & marketing strategy - defining customer marketing strategy, focusing on research in client segmentation, product development, pricing and sales effectiveness;
- M&A strategy - providing potential buyers like Private Equity companies or multinationals, with strategic advice, often as part of multidisciplinary teams.
This is how
Monitor Deloitte advises renowned clients in various industries on crafting, implementing and executing their strategy. This ranges from high level positioning and segmentation issues to more functional strategic questions. We distinguish ourselves because our advice is not solely focused on strategy; it also takes into account the practical feasibility and implementation of the advice. We also work closely together with our colleagues from other consulting disciplines (like Analytics, Innovation and Deloitte Digital) to win and deliver projects
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 400 colleagues of our Strategy & Operations Consulting practice based in Amsterdam. Within Monitor Deloitte you will meet 105 new colleagues.
The impact we make with our team? Monitor Deloitte
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and Development opportunities . Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
What you offer
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- between 3 and 6 years of relevant work experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy role;
- the ability and flexibility to travel and work abroad for international assignments;
- strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English
let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact Senior recruiter Marije Franck via +31 88 2880130.