Transfer Pricing Team
The Transfer Pricing / Business Model Optimization group of Deloitte in the Netherlands consists of international tax professionals, economists, CPAs, MBAs and consultants. As a result of this multi-disciplinary team profile, we are able to advise and assist our clients within all aspects of transfer pricing. This includes tax integrated supply chain optimization and planning, global documentation planning and management, transfer pricing model optimization and implementation, Advance Pricing Arrangements (APAs) negotiations and controversy issues. We aim to build long lasting partnerships with our clients and help develop and implement global transfer pricing models and solutions having regard to the ever changing international tax environment.
The unique Deloitte approach to client service is based on a direct and collaborative style. We meet the client where they are work with them to get things done in a manner that suits their organization and business needs. At Deloitte we listen to our clients and delivers what is promised.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, Business or Accounting
- At least 3-4 years of experience working on complex transfer pricing issues either in a practice or industry environment. You will have a proven track record of delivering complex advice and solutions to a range of clients. Your work should have covered all aspects of transfer pricing form global review and planning of transfer pricing models, BEPS compliant documentation and controversy and dispute resolution.
- We expect that you to have a strong technical background and have a keen interest in recent developments within international tax in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Exceptional client service orientation and a collaborative approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, particularly in relation to formal report writing
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Computer skills – use of proprietary databases, MS Excel, etc.
- Attention to details
- Eager to learn and collaborate
- Team player
- Managing all aspects of transfer pricing engagements including scoping, pricing, data analysis and implementation for global companies.
- Having interest in sharing knowledge and train people on the job.
- Delegate and review work prepared by staff, assist managers and partners managing multiple engagements in a profitable manner.
- Interact with tax, finance and business functions within large MNCs to sell and successfully deliver on projects..
- Interest in working together with other services lines within Deloitte, to bring all the capabilities of Deloitte to our clients.
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
With over 4500 employees and offices throughout the Netherlands, Deloitte is one of the largest organizations in the field of Consultancy, Accountancy, Tax & Legal and Financial Advisory Services. You work with ambitious, highly skilled colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Deloitte offers an inspiring environment with an open corporate culture and a lot of room for individual initiative and entrepreneurship. We have flexible benefits that you can customize to your needs and ambitions, such as a lease arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone, profit sharing and a contributory pension. We will help you develop your talent, with a balanced and tailored learning program and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Marieke Müller op telefoonnummer +31882885822.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.