Drive innovation and thought leadership around Ecommerce architecture and platforms. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Ecommerce Architect you and your colleagues will provide the latest knowledge, expertise, and experience around Ecommerce and wider digital architecture . You will advise our clients on how to set up the right architecture, choose the right tooling and design the ecommerce system from a technical perspective and work with the functional consultants and project managers to deliver value for our clients.
This is how
- work together with client and internal Product Owners, Functional Leads and technology teams to define the (technical) Ecommerce roadmap and architecture;
- assess As-is situation and define the future state architecture;
- perform estimations for the technology implementation;
- be responsible for the technology part by
- writing high level technical designs, review low level technical designs
- defining code quality standards, review and test developer code
- coordinating development efforts together with the scrum master/project managers
- defining technical user stories
- defining and building the Devops pipeline
- defining and building the technical support models.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
We as Deloitte Digital are proud to be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adopted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
The team describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte Digital is a great place to work, working in multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues, on challenging client assignments for a diverse, solid and global client base. The culture is open and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion for impactful digital transformations."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. As a (Senior) Ecommerce Architect, you should have:
- completed a higher/university education in the field of computer science, or other relevant formal education experience;
- firm understanding of various leading Ecommerce platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2B and B2C), SAP Hybris, CommerceTools architecture, and capabilities including the latest versions and upcoming roadmaps;
- experience working closely with the client in an Agile team, to define the architecture, high level technical design, prototype, develop, test and deliver ECommerce solutions;
- strong hands-on development experience in above mentioned (preferably multiple) ecommerce platforms to extend the product capabilities to fit the client’s specific needs;
- a minimum of 3 full life cycle Ecommerce platform implementation as an architect;
- experience in integrating landscape and external systems (ERP,CMS, Payments etc);
- knowledge of DevOps and hands-on experience with version control and designing quality processes for development.
Are you challenged by the above job description, and are also open to traveling and working in other European countries on projects? Then we will be happy to meet you!
Are you all of this and in addition a seasoned expert who can manage such implementations and oversee a team to ensure excellent delivery; mentor juniors within the team and help them achieve their career aspirations? We would love to talk to you as well.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Lu Wie Hu Senior Recruiter Consulting on +31 88 288 72 95.
Note: To qualify for this position you must live in the Netherlands and have perfect command of the English and (preferably) Dutch language.