Working in a team of ICS/SCADA security consultants and will both technically and procedurally assess and advise our clients on improvements within the area of OT security. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a Senior Engineer ICS/OT Cyber Security, you will be a part of our growing team, all of which share a passion for technical security challenges. You will work on a variety of different technical assignments within the OT security domain. Examples are the advisory on the implementation of technical security solutions for clients, performing OT security site assessments, responding on the OT incidents and performing OT security tests.
This is how
- discovering and building your ICS and SCADA personal interests, qualities and expertise;
- consulting assignments to enhance and improve the ICS security architecture;
- working in our team and adding value for technical projects at clients;
- advising clients on technical content that match their situation and environment;
- operationally carrying out projects and ensuring high quality results;
- sharing ICS/SCADA cyber security related knowledge with your colleagues;
- facilitating internal and external trainings.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 professionals of the Cyber department in the Netherlands. In this department we help each other to get the best solutions to our clients and we are proud to have different professional and educational backgrounds and a broad mix of nationalities. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Partner Dana Spataru describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“The diversity and complexity of the challenges our clients face, in corporate and industrial environments, is immense. Our team consists of bright tech-savvy people, some wearing hoodies, some wearing suits, who like to get their hands dirty”.
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Senior Senior Engineer ICS/OT, you also have:For the role of Senior Senior Engineer ICS/OT, you also have:
- a university or bachelor's degree;
- at least 2 years of experience in ICS and SCADA security;
- are interested in:
- PLC’s, RTU’s, DCS’s, HMI’s;
- Cyber Security;
- Process models;
- OT security;
- Networking technology;
- IDS, IPS;
- Security standards and guidelines.
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- strong team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise and coordinate with other teams and instances;
- the ability to work under pressure of time and the ambition to further develop yourself.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.