As a (Senior) Functional Lead you will help our clients achieve their eCommerce vision, with an impactful and excellent delivery of eCommerce solutions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You and your colleagues will provide crucial knowledge, expertise and experience in the field of Digital eCommerce across industries. You will advise our clients on how to execute digital eCommerce transformations, from Strategy to Execution. As (Senior) Functional Lead, you will lead client teams, further build the practice and play an active role in positioning the breadth and depth of Deloitte’s global eCommerce capabilities.
This is how
- be involved at client engagements from the very beginning in the capacity of the eCommerce Functional/Business lead working together with Industry, Digital strategy, Creative and technology professionals;
- help define business requirements and process design, (including scenario design and flow mapping);
- create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures;
- help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations;
- act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff;
- be part of the development of our people and the capability in relevant ways;
- interact and derive value from leveraging other parts of Deloitte Digital for e.g. Marketing and Advertising teams.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will share your expertise with colleagues within the Advertising Marketing & Commerce offering as part of the Customer & Marketing portfolio in Amsterdam - all of whom have a passion for Digital Transformations across industries. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce Team
How do you engage and activate customers through the customer journey? Be part of a team that design and implement solutions to do it brilliantly. Together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers we create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences. Of course, Deloitte Digital also has a major impact, see an example here:
The team describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte Digital is a great place to work, working in multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues, on challenging client assignments for a diverse, solid and global client base. The culture is open and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion for impactful digital transformations."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex eCommerce solutions happen regardless of the technology landscape, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way. For the role of (senior) Functional Lead, you also have:
- a Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university (minimum);
- at least 7 years of total experience with minimum 2 years of experience in leading eCommerce functional teams in a cross functional setting;
- demonstrated experience and expertise in leading requirement gathering and design sessions;
- experience in eCommerce projects involving one or more of the major platforms (SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento etc.);
- preferably certifications in one or more of the major eCommerce platforms (SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento etc.);
- excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- general willingness to travel for work.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Lu Wie Hu Senior Recruiter Consulting on +31 88 288 72 95.