(Senior) M&A Manager in Financial Services Industry
Within Deloitte Financial Advisory (FA) we are seeking to expand the M&A team by recruiting Senior Professionals with sector expertise in the Financial Services Industry (FSI).
Deloitte M&A FSI provides Financial Institutions, private equity houses and other clients with a full range of M&A services. Services offered are, for example, advice on acquisitions, divestments, market entry, and loan portfolio transactions. A significant number of our projects are cross-border or international in nature requiring our people to build wide networks across both the Netherlands and the International Deloitte firm.
What do we offer?
- Day-to-day responsibility for the delivery and execution of buy-side or sell-side projects;
- The opportunity to lead a team of professionals with varying levels of expertise;
- Building and expansion of new relationships in the FSI sector together with other Deloitte FSI professionals;
- Availability to participate in a wide range of trainings/workshops for your personal development;
- An open, informal but professional culture with plenty of room for innovation and initiative;
- Working together with ambitious colleagues often in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- The opportunity to work in diverse teams in the broadest sense possible.
Last but not least, we offer you a diverse and inclusive culture! We embrace, respect and deploy differences on levels such as creativity and conception in that we can add more substance to our purpose to make even more impact.
What do we ask?
Ideal candidates will possess the following or most of the following:
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, preferably within a M&A environment (deal origination, structuring and execution), Corporate Development or strategy department of a Financial Institution;
- Sector knowledge of the Financial Services Industry;
- A good knowledge of the Dutch (FSI) market;
- Relevant work experience on transactions within the FSI;
- Great people management and leadership skills;
- Broad financial and commercial experience either within a professional services Financial Institution.
Please apply by clicking the button below and fill in your data. If you have questions feel free to call recruitment on +31 (0)882883454.