Inspiring a high skilled advisory team within our Technology Strategy & Transformation offering to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and broad expertise in IT Strategy.
What impact will you make
Within Deloitte IT Strategy we are the tip of the spear, the partner of choice for clients’ most critical, complex, and disruptive technology challenges. As IT Strategy Consultants and Managers we experience that in our everyday life, working in an organization that encourages initiative and wants to get the best out of you. We are looking for great candidates with 6+ years of experience to strengthen our team.
This is how
By using your experience on the edge of business and technology you will lead projects that deliver crucial value to our clients. Projects differ from fast paced strategy assignments that need to be done within weeks to big transformations that take months to complete. Typical projects and activities that you would take part in are:
- mergers and acquisitions, from IT assessments to post-merger integration activities, working on M&A from beginning to end. Doing analysis on the IT landscape working towards a deal as well as post-merger integration activities like coordination of projects in application rationalization, data migration or systems integration.
- technology transformation projects, from tool selection to execution and implementation. You will act as a linkin pin between business and technology by advising the leadership and/or CIO on crucial decisions.
- analyzing the As-Is IT landscape of clients and contributing to the development of the strategy for the coming years, as well as working with the client to reach these strategic goals. For example writing a roadmap for making the move from on premise to cloud based solutions, as well as supporting the actual move.
- developing the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing business/IT environment. Sharing your best practices and continue your own development in new technologies and ways of working (i.e. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Agile, DevOps).
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
IT Strategy is part of the Technology Strategy & Transformation offering in Amsterdam. “There is unprecedented disruption in the market as organizations respond to business drivers that are dramatically changing technology within the enterprise. In Technology Strategy & Transformation, we are truly at the heart of change, working alongside Senior Business and Technology Executives, helping them to navigate this journey and transform their Technology functions and architectures. With our deep expertise in shaping and delivering upon business-led, technology-enabled transformation, we enable our clients to continuously innovate while focusing on the business outcomes.”
The IT Strategy team within Deloitte is occupied with:
- IT Strategy: Executing strategic IT-studies;
- IT Value Delivery: Advising on IT operating models and the ideal balance between supply costs, performance and risks;
- IT Governance: Advising on IT-management issues;
- IT M&A Advisory: Guiding organizations on mergers and acquisitions and executing due diligences.
We bring new key technology insights for both CEO’s and CIO’s. Regularly, our advice is used as a starting point for business enabled IT Transformations, which are often executed together with other teams of expertise.
The team describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our monthly drinks reception, our ski trips, or a barbecue."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Sr) Manager IT Strategy, you also have:
- graduated with a Master’s degree (like Business Information Management, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics);
- at least 6 years of relevant work experience, experience within consultancy would be favored;
- the ability to advise clients on the edge of Business and IT and have a deep understanding of developments in specific industries;
- a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- the drive to reach results and are able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.