Inspiring a high skilled advisory team within our Technology Strategy & Transformation offering to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and broad expertise in IT Strategy.
What impact will you make
At Deloitte CIO Advisory we are the tip of the spear, the partner of choice for our clients’ most critical, complex, and disruptive technology challenges across the Netherlands and beyond. Working with other practitioners from across Deloitte's Consulting practice, our teams are the bridge between business and technology, advising and delivering technology-enabled business transformations in a variety of industries.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for aspiring leaders to add instant value to our clients and allow our firm to deliver services of the highest calibre. You will be working with and learning from some of the top practitioners in the industry and developing our talent to become undisputed leaders in IT Strategy.
This is how
By using your experience across business and technology you will lead projects that deliver crucial value to our clients. Projects range from fast paced strategy assignments to complex tech enabled business transformations. Typical projects are:
- IT Strategy Development: Assist clients define their technology strategy and roadmap which supports their business strategy. Ensure that IT acts as a key enabler for business value;
- IT Operating Model Redesign: Support the CIO and leadership team to redefine the IT Operating Model and detail (agile) capabilities required to fulfil IT’s role as business partners;
- IT Capability Assessment: Assess the IT function’s maturity and/or its technology landscape, identifying initiatives for the CIO to improve its service quality or reduce the cost of service;
- IT Architecture: Assess or redefine the technology architecture principles allowing organisations to simplify or transform its technology landscape in a controlled manner;
- IT Sourcing assessment: Assess and realign the IT function’s sourcing mix (incl. Cloud) in order to improve service quality, cost of service and/or operational agility;
- Technology Enabled Transformations: Shape and orchestrate technology led (business) transformation programs, their value case, investment roadmap and execution plan. Programs always contain deployment disruptive new technologies and/or ways of working (e.g. Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, SAFe, DevOps).
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will share your expertise with over 70 colleagues in our IT Strategy team, based in Amsterdam. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in the Netherlands and globally.
Also see the points of view of our colleagues from CIO Advisory on The Digital era and Technology Operating Models: http://bit.ly/2DQaWtO
The team describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our monthly drinks reception, our ski trips, or a barbecue.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way.
For the role of (Sr) Manager CIO Advisory, you:
- Have graduated with a Master’s degree , for which technology related studies such as Business Information Management, Engineering, or Informatics is preferred;
- Have at least 6 years of relevant and demonstrable work experience;
- Have advised CIOs in the digital age, with proven experience on our type of projects;
- Have a deep understanding of technology related developments in specific industries;
- Have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- Are ambitious, commercial and you dare to be entrepreneurial;
- Are a team player, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus.
If you see a fit with the job description and meet the prerequisites, then we would be excited to meet you!
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.