Support clients’ end-to-end journey from applying on-premise to cloud, helping them seize the opportunities for business enablement and gain the competitive edge. At Deloitte
What impact will you make?
Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte’s emerging cloud practice? We’re looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients’ most compelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers, technical thought leaders and our business innovators to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutioning and leading edge product development.
As a (Senior) Manager Cloud Engineering you will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to implement core cloud solutions, drive innovation at our clients and drive large transformations. Engineers will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
This is how
- transforming the business of our clients by building the most innovative and creative cloud solutions while managing different clients and other stakeholders.;
- leading the implementation of cloud solutions and Integrate with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms;
- being a sparring partner for the senior client stakeholders and translating problem analysis to practical cloud solution implementations;
- developing the team, clients and yourself to enable sustainable growth in the fast changing business/IT environment. Sharing your best practices and continue your own development in new technologies and ways of working.
Deloitte is the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
Our Cloud Engineering practice is part of the Business Operations portfolio within Deloitte Consulting in Amsterdam. Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from on-premise to cloud and use innovative cloud platforms to enable our client to change the way they do business and service their customers.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create cloud solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. You will deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around.
Our Cloud Engineering team is leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday drinks!
What we offer
You work in multidisciplinary teams on various (Cloud) projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
ou are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you advise top firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients and you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. You also have the following qualities required for the position of (Senior) Manager Cloud Engineering:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build trusted relationships with senior business and technology leaders (up to and including CxO);
- proven ability to successfully lead complex, multi-thread cloud transformation sales cycles across solution, commercial and risk management dimensions;
- relevant and experience of initiating and running multi-year cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations inclusive of people, process and technology change;
- 4 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare);
- ability and experience leading mid and large scale organization in all of the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves;
- excellent articulation, communication and strong inter personal skills, you master the English language and speaking Dutch is a plus;
- you will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams and willingness to travel occasionally.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of (Senior) Manager Cloud Engineering. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.