Leading our cloud offering from the Cyber Risk Services domain. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
You’ll be responsible for our go-to-market activities. Working across leading cloud providers, you’ll help our clients start or continue their cloud journey in a confident way. You will also build our team’s profile by speaking at conferences, publishing articles and creating other thought leadership. Your activities are divided between growing our internal capability (coaching colleagues, hiring new people, improving our methodologies) and playing a lead role on large engagements.
This is how
- creating strategic and tactical plans to generate opportunities both independently and together with other teams within Deloitte as well as alliance partners;
- creating awareness, building relationships with key executives, and developing/pursuing leads;
- influence decision-makers at the highest levels within our clients;
- independently driven sales opportunities and build networks to leverage the Cloud Security portfolio and capabilities by positioning our approach to address client’s business requirements and issues, both externally with clients and internally with account teams;
- independently creating sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate solution value propositions, use cases and market offerings;
- teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus, both with clients and internally with account teams and other parts of Deloitte;
- growing the (virtual) team of cloud security enthusiasts by inspiring and coaching team members or hiring new people.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with over 200 professionals of the Cyber department in the Netherlands. In this department we help each other to get the best solutions to our clients and we are proud to have different professional and educational backgrounds and a broad mix of nationalities. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Partner Dana Spataru describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“I’ve always liked a challenge, and figuring out how to fix security for current and emerging technologies is definitely not easy. The diversity and complexity of the challenges our clients face, in corporate and industrial environments, is immense. Our team consists of bright tech-savvy people, some wearing hoodies, some wearing suits, who like to get their hands dirty. Interested? Send me a message!”
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are passionate about cloud and security and bring a good mix of an analytical and creative approach combined with advisory skills and the capability to motivate and grow a team. The prospect of working in a multi-disciplinary, international and diverse team excites you. You have a pragmatic view on security, being able to steer the topic away from the compliance domain towards alignment with actual business goals. You are passionate about the possibilities that cloud offers across different industries and have a keen mindset to help organizations make this transition.
For the role of Senior Manager Cloud Security, you also have:
- experience in leading and delivering large projects in the area of cloud and cybersecurity;
- experience in public speaking and facilitating workshops – or willingness to learn this!
- experience building and leading (technical) teams;
- a clear vision on cloud and cloud security (across the domains of prevent, detect and respond) and ability to articulate this to diverse audiences, both technical and non-technical;
- one or more certifications on AWS, Azure, GCP or CCSP;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (Dutch not a must, but a great advantage).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.