Your position as (Sr.) Manager FRM Credit Risk
As (Senior) Manager within the Financial Risk Management (FRM) team you enjoy solving complex problems in credit risk, often using mathematics or statistics. Building models challenges you and you are capable of explaining the choices made during the modelling phase, as well as the outcomes to clients on different levels of the organisation.
You will offer technical expertise during projects and carry out complex assignments, in multidisciplinary teams. You will manage project teams and will often be the primary contact person for FRM’s clients. Besides managing project teams, you will play a major role in further strengthening our position in the market as a leading advisor in credit risk. Your commercial and analytical skills and professional network will contribute to FRM’s growth.
Your profile as ((Sr.) Manager FRM Credit Risk
Successful applicants will be/have:
- At least five years of relevant work experience in credit risk management, development and validation of internal models (e.g. IRB, IFRS9 or Stress Testing), data analyses and model risk management;
- Broad understanding of the regulatory environment and its implications on financial institutions;
- Ability to explain complex topics in a simple way to clients and colleagues;
- Ambition to further develop your network in the finance and risk domain at financial institutions and large corporates;
- A team player who gets energised by working with professionals in his/her own field of expertise, but also by collaborating with other Deloitte functions;
- A Master’s degree in: Econometrics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a science Master;
- Commercially skilled and capable of advising clients based on your technical expertise;
- Experience with project-based working and managing multidisciplinary project teams;
- Capable of realising changes within organisations by communicating clearly;
- Capable of developing new propositions;
- Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure; and
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch (or willing to learn), both verbally and in writing.
Additional desirable qualities include:
- Experience with consultancy;
- GARP FRM, a similar qualification or compensating experience;
Financial Risk Mangement
The FRM team consists of energetic, young and experienced professionals with FRM related expertise and who think outside the box. FRM consultants are known for their technical expertise, their focus on providing solutions and their entrepreneurial attitude. In addition, they regularly give speeches at seminars, provide lectures at universities and publish articles in professional journals. The goal of FRM is to become the undisputed advisor within the financial services industry regarding Risk & Capital advisory.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Risk, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Audit. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and successes of our clients, in The Netherlands and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.