Helping clients to drastically improve their employee experience, by navigating them through the landscape of digital HR tools and technology.
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Manager Digital HR you are a key member of any client facing team, and are responsible for driving the delivery of high quality client work, business development and practice development. You will make impact by helping organisations build and implement their Digital HR strategy. You will support in future proofing our clients’ HR organisation by increasing the customer centricity of the HR service delivery enabled by cutting-edge digital enablers.
This is how
- leading teams on successful project engagements;
- continually seeking to improve methodologies and approaches to provide cutting edge thinking and deliverables;
- lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.;
- responsible for business development efforts, identifying new and add on opportunities, proposal development, client presentations, etc.;
- build relationships with peers, leaders, and clients to identify and connect to business development opportunities.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 1300 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Senior Consultant Jenna Everly describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“For such a large company, it often surprises me how much smaller it feels because I’ve found my own communities of like-minded, driven and intelligent individuals.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are genuinely passionate about HR and lead the development of expertise on Digital HR. Over the years you have built a strong network of HR professionals. You demonstrate social perceptiveness and like to invest in your personal development. You are able to lead by example and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve collective success. For the role of (Senior) Manager Digital HR, you also have:
- a university degree (studies like HR, IT related studies, Innovation and Business studies) and a minimum of 7 years working experience in a (Digital) HR related field;
- a strong and compelling point of view around HR Transformation and Digital HR related matters and issues;
- proven experience with working across a range of technologies (e.g. Workday, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Robotics and AI, as well as bespoke digital HR applications);
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
- experience in managing senior-level client relationships;
- you're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends;
- experience in generating sales and managing project revenue/budget.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lotte Veerman on +31 6 21 36 03 39