Our Digital Strategy managers are responsible to help establish a vision for Digital Initiatives and translate the vision into a business case and concrete recommendations and plans for our customers. The Digital Strategy managers are subject matter experts and thought leaders in a wide range of digital disciplines such as e-commerce, mobile payments, online marketing, social media, customer experience etc. They are trusted by senior stakeholders and are capable of generating digital solutions.
As a Deloitte Digital manager, you will give our customers expert advice on digital change, and help them to strengthen their brand and grow their business by using the web, mobile and social media. You will work with visionary and challenging CXO to define their digital strategy and optimize and support them in the design and implementation of digital transformation programs.
Do you recognize yourself in the above job description, we would like to meet you! In addition, you meet the following job requirements:
• University Degree (e.g. Business Administration, Business & ICT, Information Science)
• 6-10 years relevant work experience in a consulting company, internet office or at a company with a reputable online channel;
• In-depth knowledge of digital issues such as omni-channel strategy, web, e-commerce, mobile, social media, online marketing, conversion optimization etc;
• Knowledge of technological solutions;
• Can quickly bring structure into complex issues and devises inspirational and creative solutions;
• Experience in working in project teams and taking responsibility for projects;
• Responsible for the delivery of consultancy assignments;
• Able to communicate about complex issues on c-level;
• Proven commercial drive to help shape the further development of Deloitte Digital Advisory & Strategy
• Knowledge of Dutch and English
Deloitte Digital distinguishes themselves from ‘traditional’ digital agencies and help our clients to sustain a strong digital presence. We evaluate our client's challenges and opportunities from many angles. Bringing talent and skills from across our consulting business, our people have the business acumen of a strategic advisor, the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm. We can shape our broader range of capabilities into an integrated solution for those transformation projects requiring expertise in areas such as operations, human capital management, risk management and data analytics. In essence, we think, we shape, we act.
To be successful at executing our strategy, we work very closely with the broader Deloitte firm, to take advantage of our client relationships, and that we genuinely bring into projects the deep understanding of client context that resides within the Deloitte. To this effect, we focus on a few critical things that are central to our success:
- A dedicated space centred on our creative studio, acting as a showcase for our creative work, and also acting as an ‘open’ space for collaboration with the broader Deloitte – e.g. a place where account teams can have great digital discussions with their clients, or collaborate with their clients on digital projects
- An awesome ‘house style’, underpinned by quality insight into the digital markets, so that it is irresistible for Deloitte stakeholders to put us in front of their clients. Our ‘house style’ will signal to the market what Deloitte Digital can create
- Invest into a DD culture and ways of working (e.g. 3rd Fridays, mash-ups, etc.).
Join us on this exciting journey and join our team of people who are passionate about digital, learning and working together – the place where digital people live. If you see Digital not just as a project, but as a passion we are looking forward to your application!
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Micha Lekawael op telefoonnummer +31882880902.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.